Thread: ISIS terrorists executie 150 women for refusing to become sex slaves....

ISIS terrorists executie 150 women for refusing to become sex slaves....

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-...llujah-2014-12

“At least 150 females, including pregnant women, were executed in Fallujah after they refused to accept jihad marriage.”
    Ah, the religion of ''peace' strikes again with sad regularity.

What these sick fucks don't realize is that their barbaric tactics will be the end of them, ultimately. There is already evidence that several of the Iraqi towns that fell so quickly to ISIS in the first place, are falling even faster to the Iraqi forces once liberated.

You don't win over "hearts and minds" in an insurrection by slaughtering innocents and raping and killing and enslaving women and children. You might be able to instill fear in the people in the short-term to command obedience, but long-term you will only plant the seeds of resistance that will see your own throat slit in the middle of the night.

Their days are numbered. Their increasingly desperate acts of violence and beheadings are the gasps of an ideology in deep decline.

Islam's days are numbered as well, but it will just take awhile longer for people to fully realize it. ISIS was a real wake-up call.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I hope they keep this up. Kill the women, no baby factories and Islam dies out in 1 generation. Hard to flourish with no new minds to corrupt and believe your evil bullshit.

meanwhile right in America.....

City that Mandates Gun Ownership Bows to Islam – New Mosque to open in Kennesaw, Georgia
    Back in 2012, I wrote an article highlighting the effect of the city of Kennesaw, Georgia's mandate that all homeowners own a gun. In doing so, it was clear the positive impact that mandate had on the community, not only in seeing a tremendous reduction in crime, but led to Kennesaw being declared one of Family Circle's "10 best towns for families." That may change in the near future due to the City Council bowing to Islamic supremacism.
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/ci...nesaw-georgia/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    meanwhile right in America.....

City that Mandates Gun Ownership Bows to Islam – New Mosque to open in Kennesaw, Georgia
    Back in 2012, I wrote an article highlighting the effect of the city of Kennesaw, Georgia's mandate that all homeowners own a gun. In doing so, it was clear the positive impact that mandate had on the community, not only in seeing a tremendous reduction in crime, but led to Kennesaw being declared one of Family Circle's "10 best towns for families." That may change in the near future due to the City Council bowing to Islamic supremacism.
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/ci...nesaw-georgia/

Just allowing a Mosque doesn't mean you BOW down to Islam. Muslims are 1.71% of the population in the U.S. JEWS (surprisingly) are 1.81%. So statistically there nearly as many Muslims as there are JEWS in this country. Though I am very angry at the idiots in the Muslim world, doesn't mean that the ones that keep to themselves can't have a place to worship. BUT ..... if they ABUSE that right and preach hate and intolerance and plot violence from these 'mosques' then I say revoke that right.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Just allowing a Mosque doesn't mean you BOW down to Islam. Muslims are 1.71% of the population in the U.S. JEWS (surprisingly) are 1.81%. So statistically there nearly as many Muslims as there are JEWS in this country. Though I am very angry at the idiots in the Muslim world, doesn't mean that the ones that keep to themselves can't have a place to worship. BUT ..... if they ABUSE that right and preach hate and intolerance and plot violence from these 'mosques' then I say revoke that right.
    And put those town-mandated guns to good use.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

COMING SOON to the 43 states in America that have refused to pass anti-sharia law legislation
    Islamic State (ISIS) Publishes Sharia-Compliant Penal Code, Says It Will Be Vigilantly Enforced
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/1...w-legislation/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Jews don't wage jihad on the world, and Jews don't chop off people's heads.

Any true muslim is a dangerous terrorist killer waiting to strike. There's no such thing as a "good" muslim or a "moderate" muslim. And, going into a mosque to be trained to hate all non-muslims and taught to kill infidels is not "religion" or "worship".

Any of them who seem "nice" and "moderate" are only biding their time - waiting until they're ready to strike.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Jews don't wage jihad on the world, and Jews don't chop off people's heads.

Any true muslim is a dangerous terrorist killer waiting to strike. There's no such thing as a "good" muslim or a "moderate" muslim. And, going into a mosque to be trained to hate all non-muslims and taught to kill infidels is not "religion" or "worship".

Any of them who seem "nice" and "moderate" are only biding their time - waiting until they're ready to strike.
    Or, until conditions are right that would enable them to strike.

A benign cancer doesn't become malignant until conditions are right for it to grow, then it spreads like wildfire...

The ONLY way for a body to be safe from that cancer is to completely remove it from the body.

Islam IS a cancer.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars