Thread: Dumbo's "immigration" policy illegal

Dumbo's "immigration" policy illegal

As if we didn't already know!
    Federal judge: Obama immigration actions ‘unconstitutional’

A federal judge has declared parts of President Obama’s immigration executive actions unconstitutional, in the first court opinion to tackle Obama’s controversial policy changes.

In an opinion filed Tuesday, U.S. District Court Judge Arthur Schwab, in Pennsylvania, said Obama’s immigration actions are invalid and effectively count as “legislation” from the Executive Branch.

http://patriotupdate.com/2014/12/fed...stitutional-2/
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    As if we didn't already know!
    Gee, ya think?

Doesn't matter, the judge will turn up dead, three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a "suicide". The next judge will rule correctly.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Wait till it gets to the Supremes, then Judge Roberts will make them pay a $1.00 tax and it will be legal.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Won't matter who's going to enforce the ruling? Holder?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I read this yesterday in an AP article, I think. It is a good first step but it still has a ways to go as this was a ruling from a fairly low court.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Gee, ya think?

Doesn't matter, the judge will turn up dead, three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a "suicide". The next judge will rule correctly.
    Once Obama found out that he is getting called out.......he picked up the phone to his "hit squad" to go out and take care of the problem. SCJ Roberts had a visit.

0bamas rino tools made sure it was funded by passing the budget bill, maybe this is the way the rinos and 0bama will suffer a defeat in court while the feral gubmit still gets funding for other operations. 0bama disregarding the laws that limit what he can and can't get away with may be ok with congress, but scrotus takes the ignoring of checks and balances as stepping on their turf.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It is pretty telling that Obama, for the first 6 years of his presidency, claimed his hands were tied and any action on immigration would require Congress to act. Yet just a month after elections, he's shown that he thinks he can do it all by himself. If that were the case, why not just do it in the first place instead of waiting for Congress to ever come around?

I think he knows he's over-stepped his authority. But again, he doesn't care if it gets struck down. All that matters is that Latinos will remember who tried to help them and their families, and who worked against their interests. And they will be voting in 2016. Believe that.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I wonder how this makes legal immigrants feel, you know, those who did it the right way and became citizens and so on?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I wonder how this makes legal immigrants feel, you know, those who did it the right way and became citizens and so on?
    I work with a legally naturalized citizen from Peru. He HATES this shit.
    CHOOT UM!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    I work with a legally naturalized citizen from Peru. He HATES this shit.
    And he should!
    He put in the time and energy and followed the rules/laws and now here is some schmuck getting the same results by breaking the law, and he thinks "Why should I try so hard?"
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bachmann: Obama Supports ‘Agenda’ of Muslims Who want to Turn ‘U.S.’ into ‘Islamic Caliphate’
    During a radio interview with Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council (FRC), outgoing Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) asserted that President Barack Obama has embraced ‘the agenda of Islamic jihad’, which includes the destruction of Israel and the conversion of the ‘United States into an Islamic Caliphate’. While acknowledging that the charge sounds outrageous, Bachmann insisted that is what’s happening.
    http://shoebat.com/2014/12/26/bachma...mic-caliphate/

Obama Authorizes First Wave Of 9,000 UN-Approved Muslim Immigrants For US Resettlement
    Give me your poor, tired, huddled masses yearning to live in America under Sharia Law
    Barack Obama has only two years left in his reign as America’s king, but boy oh boy is he planning on getting some stuff done. The US Department of State announced on its website that the Obama administration has approved over 9,000 Syrian Muslim immigrants, hand-selected by the United Nations, for admission into the United States as residents.
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=29124