Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Two NYC Cops Shot Execution-Style

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The shooter was out of Baltimore Maryland. He'd shot his girlfriend then drove to NY to kill cops thanks to all the race baiting rhetoric from Sharpton and Deblahzee-oh. I hope the Mayor's mansion gets hit by a gang of these son's of Obama and the cops just sit there. Zero response is what he deserves and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    +1.

Here in Idaho, if you kill a LEO: automatic death penalty.

Kill anyone else, like just a "lowly" average citizen like a convenience store clerk during a robbery? Parole after 10 to 20 years.

What kind of message does that send? That a regular citizen's life isn't as important? That cops are holier than thou?

Then folks wonder why cops sometimes get targeted.

In this case it sounds like the motivation was retaliation over Eric Garner being choked to death.

What a waste of life, all the way around.
    LAGC, I know this will be hard for you to understand, but show a little respect for the fallen officers. If you can't refrain from derailing the thread, then just shut up.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The scum at the bottom of the barrel goat-molester wanna-be posted pictures of his other firearms on social media before he cowardly murdered two men:

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    LAGC, I know this will be hard for you to understand, but show a little respect for the fallen officers. If you can't refrain from derailing the thread, then just shut up.
    Relax. I was merely responding to NAPOTS' comment, which was still very much on topic.

No one's life is more important than another's.

It's always tragic when someone dies for no good reason.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Relax. I was merely responding to NAPOTS' comment, which was still very much on topic.

No one's life is more important than another's.

It's always tragic when someone dies for no good reason.
    Don't try to backpedal. Your post reeked of your disdain for authority. The reason for the auto death penalty for the killing of a police officer is because everyday they put their lives at risk for the benefit and safety of people they don't even know. That action deserves the highest level of deterrence. If you don't understand that, then please crawl back over to DU and rejoice with your moral equivalents.

Wonder if this is also a premeditated assault?

California officer kills teen after machete attack
    WILLOW CREEK, Calif. (AP) — A California Highway Patrol officer shot and killed a 17-year-old who attacked him with a machete, and the officer was hospitalized with major injuries, officials said.
    The officer had responded to a report of a car hitting a telephone pole Thursday in the Humboldt County community of Willow Creek, CHP Capt. Adam Jager told the Eureka Times-Standard
    http://news.yahoo.com/officer-kills-...183701474.html

No mention if the perp was a son of 0bama and allah or no.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

FBI Issues Warning: Black Prison Gang Is TargThe Federal Bureau of Investigations field office in Baltimore, Maryland issued a warning Friday that the Black Guerilla Family prison was plotting to attack white police officers in the state.

The Baltimore Sun included the report of the threat in an article on the Maryland ties to the execution of two police officers, Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, in New York City Saturday afternoon by Ismaaiyl Abdulah Brinsley.

Brinsley reportedly shot his girlfriend early Saturday morning in the Baltimore suburb of Owings Mills before he headed to New York. Neither of the slain New York officers was white.

Apparently the Sun has the exclusive on the threat, but buried it in the middle of the lengthy article. The Baltimore FBI has not released the information to the public.

“On Friday, the Baltimore FBI office issued a memo that the Black Guerrilla Family gang was targeting “white cops” in Maryland, an agency spokeswoman confirmed. The memo, circulating among officers, said a contact who had given reliable information in the past said members of the gang — connected to the high-profile corruption scandal at the Baltimore City Detention Center — were planning to target white officers to “send a message.”

“A federal law enforcement official said Brinsley had no known ties to the BGF.”

Earlier this month the New York Daily News reported the BGF was plotting to attack New York City police officers. The threat was soon allegedly deemed not credible by the NYPD.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...g-white-cops/#!

lol @ the gangs name
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

YES, the murderer who just killed 2 NYC cops is a Muslim. His name is ‘Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley’

According to police reports and his Facebook page, he was a Muslim. Thankfully, now, he is a dead Muslim. Reports say it was a revenge mission for Eric Garner & Michael Brown.
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/1...aiyl-brinsley/

Muslims, Liberals and Racists to Blame For NYPD Murders and a Beer Summit Won’t Fix It
    The marriage between Islam and liberalism is perhaps no more readily apparent than in the case of two murdered New York City police officers. A Muslim pulled the trigger and liberals have been rubbing raw the sores of discontent in Ferguson and New York City for months.

In the hours after the shooting of Democratic Congressman Gabrielle Giffords nearly four years ago, an article ironically titled “the Conscience of a liberal” by Paul Krugman of the New York Times implied Sarah Palin was to blame. You see, Palin had created a map with voting districts that had cross-hair targets on them. One such target was shown over Giffords’ district. It was patently absurd for Krugman to make that connection.

Having a ‘conscience’ requires consistency. Krugman has neither. For him to be consistent Al Sharpton, Mayor Bill de Blasio, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and President Barack Obama are all guilty when it comes to the recent murders of two NYPD officers. The irony is these four men may actually be culpable in this case. All have helped get us to this point.
    http://shoebat.com/2014/12/21/muslim...mmit-wont-fix/

Rumour has it that cops were/are being followed home by well organized gang members so that they could know where all officers lived , so that they gain entry to houses while they were on duty ,and catch them off guard. This is similar to the story I heard about christian pastors being followed home to obtain their home address, and their kids followed to find out what school they go to for when islam tries to take over.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-21-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Don't try to backpedal. Your post reeked of your disdain for authority. The reason for the auto death penalty for the killing of a police officer is because everyday they put their lives at risk for the benefit and safety of people they don't even know. That action deserves the highest level of deterrence. If you don't understand that, then please crawl back over to DU and rejoice with your moral equivalents.
    Alright. I apologize. I won't comment in this thread any further.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Wonder if this is also a premeditated assault?

California officer kills teen after machete attack
    WILLOW CREEK, Calif. (AP) — A California Highway Patrol officer shot and killed a 17-year-old who attacked him with a machete, and the officer was hospitalized with major injuries, officials said.
    The officer had responded to a report of a car hitting a telephone pole Thursday in the Humboldt County community of Willow Creek, CHP Capt. Adam Jager told the Eureka Times-Standard
    http://news.yahoo.com/officer-kills-...183701474.html

No mention if the perp was a son of 0bama and allah or no.
    According to the article, the perp was black:

Quote Originally Posted by AP
    ...the teen...
    In this case, Liberals will try to say the officer used excessive force by shooting him because the perp was only armed with a dull, rusty little machete sporting a Hello Kitty logo. They will also say he was innocently using the machete to pry open a door to his wrecked car when the cop approached, tripped, and fell onto said machete. Falling onto the machete then propelled the officer into a fit of rage which caused him to gun down little baby Tray Brown in cold blood.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    The scum at the bottom of the barrel goat-molester wanna-be posted pictures of his other firearms on social media before he cowardly murdered two men:
    I wonder how many of these guns were legally owned....

and, that AK looks like an SBR. I wonder, also, if he had submitted, and received, the appropriate AFT paperwork to, legally, own it....

Of course, the CMSM (Controlled MainStream Media) will push for more "reasonable" gun control measures to make it harder for legitimate citizens to, legally, own them.

The CMSM will NOT talk about this being a hate crime (none of the cops were black) and Ismayyil (or however you spell this loser's alphabet-name) even stated he wanted to kill two cops for every black person killed by white cops.

Sounds like a pre-meditated, hate crime to me.....

Oh, and did Obama and the Wookie cut their Hawaiian golf vacation short to come and pay respects to the fallen officers and apologize for the actions of his "son?"
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Oh, and did Obama and the Wookie cut their Hawaiian golf vacation short to come and pay respects to the fallen officers and apologize for the actions of his "son?"
    STAFFER: Mr. President, I hate to interrupt your round of golf, sir, but there was an incident in New York and it would be good PR if you addressed it.
    OBAMA: [puts a golf ball and misses the hole] It can't be! You have GOT to be kidding me! I am awestruck and saddened! There is no way this can be!...... I was in the middle of beating a personal best on this course! Wait, what did you say? Maybe later... I'm going to finish this game. And my vacation.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I would like to see the Oath Keepers show up at the funerals and kick De Balsio to the curb
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

...and, that AK looks like an SBR. I wonder, also, if he had submitted, and received, the appropriate AFT paperwork to, legally, own it....
    That is a Draco pistol. Probably has only a pistol grip.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

+1

Well said!
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Apparently the asshat was a black-muslim shitstain.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-...e-in-brooklyn/

Will DeBalsio show up for the funerals?

The cops were white. Fugetaboutit.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

The Blue Flu is definitely needed there right now. Let the animals run loose with no intervention.
    Agreed... except that people in NY CITY (not to be confused with NT STATE) are virtually unarmed. Let the animals run loose in NYC and you're going to have a LOT of innocent dead (which will result in MORE gun laws - as if those poor slobs aren't already vulnerable enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Uh, False. One cop was Hispanic and the other was a Chinese-American. I wonder if anyone will care less because the cops themselves were NOT white. I know some here will. But I know that's a small percentage

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    No i don't believe either of them was white.

Then folks wonder why cops sometimes get targeted.
    Militarized cops, police brutality, the "blue line" all contribute to this problem.

Years ago I said that the hatred towards cops who get away with crimes, protected by their "brothers in blue" as well as the DA and judges will build and build and end up leading to cop shootings.

I also cited the case in the mid 1970's where the cops in one local town went wild and a few ended up getting shot before they "promoted" the offenders to get them off the street (right Gary Schmidt?)

Looks like it's happening....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast