Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I learned in Kindergarten...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiegunlover View Post
    Damn. Never heard Ali talk like that. Interesting. Took a sick day from school today, feel like shit, going to research Ali's feelings on that more now. Guy made points, didn't he?
    Sorry you aren't feeling well.

I had a day off from school today too... because of snow!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiegunlover View Post
    Damn. Never heard Ali talk like that. Interesting. Took a sick day from school today, feel like shit, going to research Ali's feelings on that more now. Guy made points, didn't he?
    I had to agree with everything he said. I always liked that guy. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    43 minutes elapsed between your question and your surprise at not receiving a reply.

Not everyone lives at their keyboard.
    He's no longer worth the respect of a reply.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    It is no longer worth the respect of a reply.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Even though I disagree with some people here (such as the person mentioned above), I do try to maintain some respect for his opinions.

It's just so damn difficult......

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Correction accepted...a lapse on my part.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The difference is, the "problem" white kids will mouth off to you and be disrespectful. The "problem" black kids will stab you in the gut and then blame it on "Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder" (then accuse you of being a racist).
    I never got stabbed. I did get accused of being racist...rolled my eyes and told the kid to try again, my issue was with his behavior (mouthy), not his race.

Frankly, most of the kids behaved better than Oswald has in this thread....and more mature.

43 minutes elapsed between your question and your surprise at not receiving a reply.

Not everyone lives at their keyboard.
    It's been over 24 hours now...still no proof of lies.

Documented: Black Students Target Teachers for Violence

If all you knew about racial violence came from the protestors at a Manhattan Sunday brunch, you would know that black people are victims of relentless white violence.

In the real world, black mob violence and black-on-white crime are astronomically out of proportion.

Especially in schools. Especially directed at teachers. Especially this week in Monroe, Yonkers, Little Rock, and Buffalo.
    Last month, News 4 Investigates told you about Bennett teachers who had come forward asking for help because they felt unsafe. They had even appealed to the school board saying conditions had become chaotic with students fighting and roaming the halls. Now this vivid video describes just what they were talking about.
    After 30 years as a court-ordered and prison psychologist, Newburn has seen up close what happens when schools excuse bad behavior for any reason, including race.

Especially race.

“The liberal is the prototypical appeaser of bad behavior, and for decades, liberals have run public schools in America,” Newburn said. “I've seen firsthand where the most brutal school space-taker (not "student") will be given scores of chances instead of permanently sending it home for parental repair. After all, the public school potentates believe school thugs are just misunderstood and should be given unending chances to destroy the learning environment. That the teachers are paying the personal price for this thug-enabling system comes not as a shock. It is predictable.”
    http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._violence.html

Oh damn...not a website that it, or it, can claim is a new stormfront...I'm sure the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be even more furious now...

When I was working as a sub was in the late 70s and before things got so out of control.

The first assignement this school district sent me to was a 4th grade class in St. Louis county. What they did NOT tell me was that many of the kids in this class were LD/BD (learning disorders/behavioral dis.)! The regular teacher was on vacation for a week and I was there the full week.
    On the second day, I noticed that many of these 4th grade girls were wearing a fair amount of make-up and I assumed their mothers had done it for them.

WRONG!!!
    What really freaked me out was when, on both Thursday and Friday, several of these girls made HIGHLY suggestive statements to me!!

I did several other assignments in different schools for this district over the course of the school year but not any more in that one! After that, I was able to secure a chem lab job and didn't have to risk my sanity again.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Sounds like this woman just plain gave up and decided to play the race card instead of acknowledging her own shortcomings.
    Oh my holy fucking shit! I never thought I'd ever see the day you say that! The sky must be falling!
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12