Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So perhaps someone can help me understand here...

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    Me thinks what you have simmering in your back yard is a whole lot different than the reality simmering in the real world.
    I think what's simmering in his back yard is a steaming pile of bullshit that overflowed out the window from his computer room........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    First of all, there is no point in comparing Christians to muslims or Jews to muslims or any religion to muslims.
    Are the Rabbis driving around with RPG-7 launchers?
    I never said anything about Jews. In fact, I've never really understood how they've become such a bad scapegoat over the centuries, because they pretty much stick to themselves and don't try to convert anyone else to their religion, unlike Christians and Muslims. They are by and large content with just spreading the faith by virtue of having babies, but even that seems too much for some conspiracy theorists who think they are out to take over the world.

Although I will say that the practice of suckling a male baby's dick after a circumcision and giving them Herpes (like we've been hearing in the news a lot lately) is pretty fucking nasty.

But they certainly aren't the only religion with some pretty whacked rituals, that's for sure.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Although I will say that the practice of suckling a male baby's dick after a circumcision and giving them Herpes (like we've been hearing in the news a lot lately) is pretty fucking nasty.
    It's not done for kicks, if suction isn't applied the capillaries will constrict too rapidly and infection is likely. Without modern antibiotics the infection will likely become gangrenous and the organ will be lost altogether.

Most Jews have it done using a sterilized glass tube that requires no direct contact. Mostly only the ultra orthodox still use direct suction.

Complications are rare to begin with, and as to the herpes I think it's been something like a dozen cases...out of the hundreds of thousands of Jews circumcised in the last few years.

It's pedophilia, Kadmos. A grown man's lips have no business anywhere near a child's genitals. Even one case of spreading a sexually transmitted disease to an infant is one too many.

Not to mention circumcision (of either gender) is a barbaric practice in and of itself. I don't care how old the tradition is.

I was circumcised (in a hospital) as an infant and I still feel violated. It should be a decision left up to men to decide for themselves when they become adults.

Last edited by LAGC; 01-17-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I circumsized myself when I was 10 with a pair of weiss snips.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I was circumcised (in a hospital) as an infant and I still feel violated. It should be a decision left up to men to decide for themselves when they become adults.

What a puss.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

It's pedophilia, Kadmos. A grown man's lips have no business anywhere near a child's genitals. Even one case of spreading a sexually transmitted disease to an infant is one too many.

Not to mention circumcision (of either gender) is a barbaric practice in and of itself. I don't care how old the tradition is.

First, it's not pedophilia. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to children. This has nothing to do with attraction or sex.

Second, I agree that spreading STD's to infants is really not good. Herpes can and has killed children. Although without further examination of it on a case by case basis, it is far more likely that the baby contracted herpes through the birthing process from the mother.

Thirdly, yes it's a practice that could be considered barbaric by many, however in my religion it is of primary importance, how old the tradition is is irrelevant, it's what it represents.

Lastly, I'm sorry your parents did that to you, I really have no idea why they did. Perhaps they preferred the "look", perhaps they thought it was more hygienic and assumed you wouldn't be very good at personal hygiene. Perhaps they simply wanted to see you scream because deep down they resent your existence

At issue is atheists mix all religion save their own (their religion is man is basically good and man will save man) into one lump. They despise christianity as much as voodoo and hinduism and taoism and islamism and so on and so forth. The reason they love islam is because islam does the dirty work of killing others of similar or different religions to the atheist satisfaction. The enemy of my enemy and so on. Wich is funny because the worst people on earth to muslims are atheists.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Can't imagine why this thread might be bumped now...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Buy the way lefty...don't you know that pedophilia really ain't so bad, as long as the parents don't over-react to it...as in, think it's bad?

Ask your butt buddy...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Buy the way lefty...don't you know that pedophilia really ain't so bad, as long as the parents don't over-react to it...as in, think it's bad?

Ask your butt buddy...
    Talking to yourself is a bad sign....answering yourself is worse

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Talking to yourself is a bad sign....answering yourself is worse
    Supporting pedos is beyond worse...

Supporting pedos is beyond worse...
    So maybe you should stop doing that....

So maybe you should stop doing that....
    There's only one member here who's actively supported pedos. Perhaps you can name him.

If you can't, I'm sure others can...

Others?

There's only one member here who's actively supported pedos. Perhaps you can name him.

If you can't, I'm sure others can...

Others?
    I'm not aware of any member here doing such.

I am aware of a few trolls here claiming someone did such, but I know it's bullshit.

BTW, the answer to your original question is "No". No one here can make you understand basic concepts, therefore a concept with any subtlety involved is obviously far beyond your grasp.

As to why I didn't bother to try, well...308 summed it up nicely in post #5. If you can't manage to ask the question in a civil manner then why should I waste the effort even trying to explain it?

I'm not aware of any member here doing such.

I am aware of a few trolls here claiming someone did such, but I know it's bullshit.

BTW, the answer to your original question is "No". No one here can make you understand basic concepts, therefore a concept with any subtlety involved is obviously far beyond your grasp.

As to why I didn't bother to try, well...308 summed it up nicely in post #5. If you can't manage to ask the question in a civil manner then why should I waste the effort even trying to explain it?

Now that is some spin! Chris Matthews must be sharing some leg tingle with you...probably hoping you have some contacts for him.

Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 02-08-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post

But, but, this goes against the leftist agenda.

These are facts! You can't use facts to show that Muzzies kill people. It's not allowed!

Go sit yourself in a corner until you've learned your lesson.

Remember...NO FACTS. Not allowed, period.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post

Countries NOT invaded by British Empire...

Invaded countries in red.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Ok, so the British were worse than the Muzzies....? Got it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast