Thread: Democrats will appoint Muslim to the House Intelligence Committee

Democrats will appoint Muslim to the House Intelligence Committee

Democrats will appoint Muslim to the House Intelligence Committee who said US schools should be like Islamic madrassas and warned law enforcement that 'Allah will not allow you to stop us'
    Indiana Democratic Rep. André Carson will soon sit on a legislative committee where some of America's most precious secrets are examined
    The former policeman converted to Islam as an adult and is one of only two Muslim members of Congress
    He attracted scorn with a 2012 speech in which he said American schools would be more innovative if they were more like Islamic madrassas
    Carson claimed he was misunderstood but never addressed another line in the speech that seemed to taunt undercover agents who were present
    'Allah will not allow you to stop us,' he said
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3OuGWqZNm

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And at the more local level;

Critics question Syracuse mayor's appointment of Nation of Islam rep to school board
    The mayor of Syracuse is drawing criticism after appointing a member of the Nation of Islam to fill an opening on the school board, but the follower of firebrand minister Louis Farrakhan vowed to help the community tackle "the whole problem of race."
    Mark Muhammad, 54, an assistant professor at nearby Onondaga Community College and adjunct professor at Syracuse University, was tapped by Mayor Stephanie Miner to fill the last nine months of a term won by a board member who moved out of the city. Muhammad is the city’s local representative for the often controversial offshoot of Islam, led by Farrakhan, who has a long history of making anti-Semitic and racist statements.
    "Mark is a positive influence on our community and has been for many years,'' Miner said in a prepared statement. "I am confident he will go on to do good work for the children and families of the school district."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/14...ntcmp=trending
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Klans and Skin heads are still around. Maybe for once they'll use their hatred for the greater good: Attacking this plague known as Islam.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Over time I am growing used to the insanity. I no longer am shocked and sadly I seem to care less as time goes by. It was a nice country while it lasted.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-defe...-politics.html

Of course they defend it, Nancy Pelosi is the one who appointed him. And, as everyone knows, she has nothing but the good of the country at heart.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars