Thread: Guess what the last words of the Pilot were (per the black box recording) for the recent Air Asia Crash...

Guess what the last words of the Pilot were (per the black box recording) for the recent Air Asia Crash...

That's right!

Analysing the recording while listening to their final words like “Allahuakhbar” repeatedly, give the investigators goose bumps, Nurcahyo said.
    http://www.malaysiandigest.com/news/...edium=facebook
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That doesn't surprise me one bit.

(I couldn't get the link to work....)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not clicking on the link, but wanting to add that if I happened to be piloting an out of control aircraft about to send me to my maker, I too would have last words of prayer to my God.

Let's see if I can translate that into "Christian" for you

"oh my God! oh my God! oh my God!"

Or perhaps

"Lord almighty, Lord Almighty, Lord Almighty"

For a Jew that might go more like "Oy vey"

Whereas an Atheist might say "Shit Shit Shit" or likely might say "Oh Jesus H. motherfucking Christ!"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    That doesn't surprise me one bit.

(I couldn't get the link to work....)
    Weird...works for me in both Opera and IE...

Try this one: http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/la...-allahu-akbar/

The link back to the malaysian digest is there, the underlined words in blue (the last words of the pilots) at the begining of the article.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Not clicking on the link, but wanting to add that if I happened to be piloting an out of control aircraft about to send me to my maker, I too would have last words of prayer to my God.
    Given the declarative cries of the pilot gave the investigators "goose bumps", I would surmise they were cries of joy, not of terror.

I'd have to hear the context to know if it were a legitimate prayer of a pilot trying to get an aircraft under control or a pilot intentionally crashing it. That having been said, I wouldn't knowingly get on a plane with a Muslim pilot.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Given the declarative cries of the pilot gave the investigators "goose bumps", I would surmise they were cries of joy, not of terror.
    The article gave me the impression that what disturbed the investigators wasn't that muslims were on-board, but that they have to sit and study the final words of dying people for hours on end.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    The article gave me the impression that what disturbed the investigators wasn't that muslims were on-board, but that they have to sit and study the final words of dying people for hours on end.
    Let's look at this from an Occam's Razor perspective...

Pilot is muslim.
    Last data befpre loss of contatct reports the plane suddenly going into a steep climb, one so steep it would cause the plane to stall.
    Last words of muslim pilot?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Let's look at this from an Occam's Razor perspective...

Pilot is muslim.
    Last data befpre loss of contatct reports the plane suddenly going into a steep climb, one so steep it would cause the plane to stall.
    Last words of muslim pilot?
    Despite being an investigator for almost two decades, analysing the Indonesia AirAsia flight QZ8501 will be one of the toughest challenging for Nurcahyo Utomo, who knew the pilot personally.
    The National Transportation Safety Committee investigator, Nurchayo said listening to recording from black boxes over and over again can be disturbing and requires utmost mental strength.
    http://www.malaysiandigest.com/news/...edium=facebook
    Since the investigator knew the pilot personally, do you believe he is withholding information which would suggest that he purposefully crashed it?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Note there is no mention whether the investigator is muslim or not...

Note there is no mention whether the investigator is muslim or not...
    Or you could be more aware and note that there is no mention of anyone's religion in the story....not even the pilots.

With most of Indonesians being Arabic speakers in some form or other, it wouldn't be unusual for a Christian from that area to use the phrase.

Since the investigator knew the pilot personally, do you believe he is withholding information which would suggest that he purposefully crashed it?
    If IT had even an ounce of honesty or integrity within IT's bones, IT, could have easily found this:

https://www.intellihub.com/pilot-mis...ed-christians/

or this: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/12...ed-christians/

or this: http://shoebat.com/2014/12/30/pilot-...ed-christians/

But that would infer IT had an ounce of honesty or integrity...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-16-2015 at 12:25 AM.

If IT had even an ounce of honesty or integrity within IT's bones, IT, could have easily found this:

https://www.intellihub.com/pilot-mis...ed-christians/

or this: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/12...ed-christians/

or this: http://shoebat.com/2014/12/30/pilot-...ed-christians/

But that would infer IT had an ounce of honesty or integrity...
    You really are a child.

And no, I don't look up barking moonbat websites so I wouldn't have seen those.

Nor does it change the fact that the article YOU posted doesn't give the pilots religion.

While it may be odd to you that the article didn't mention whether or not the investigator is a Muslim, consider whether you've ever thought about that when reading about a US plane crash.

Ever see a story where it says something like "Dr. Bob, a devout Buddhist, found pilot error to be the root cause of the crash of Pan Am flight 666...."

It's likely not mentioned because it has no relevance to the story whatsoever.

As an interesting side note...children seem to know, instinctively, which children they should and shouldn't play with...you know, the ones who seem fair but feel foul...

As an interesting side note...children seem to know, instinctively, which children they should and shouldn't play with...you know, the ones who seem fair but feel foul...
    That explains quite a lot. Apparently you were a lonely child.

And, of course, when IT has nothing left...ad hominem...

And, of course, when IT has nothing left...ad hominem...
    Lol, says the child king of the ad hominem.

You really are a pathetic little troll, pretending not to talk to me directly and referring it me as "it"....that's grade school quality mental maturity.