Thread: progressive post-modern multi-cultural marriage

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

progressive post-modern multi-cultural marriage

My prediction is eventual suicide.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01...-your-dad.html

Here, an 18-year-old woman from the Great Lakes region describes her romantic relationship of almost two years with the biological father she met after 12 years of estrangement.
    So would you have kids together, or would you adopt?
    We’ll have kids together.

Will you tell your kids that their father is your dad, and their grandfather?
    We’ve decided that most likely we won’t. I don’t want to give them any problems.
    Do you ever think about what would happen if you broke up?
    I honestly don’t know what I would do. My life would come to a complete standstill; I wouldn’t be happy or confident, and I wouldn’t know how to express myself the way I do when I’m with him. If people found out about this he’d probably get jail time. It’s typically the man who gets arrested when there’s an incest case.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Last week a baby was born with six legs. The highly rare condition, polymelia, has left doctors scrambling to find a way to save the newborn. This is so strange, but I hope the baby turns out OK. The reason for his extra extremities is most likely because he is a product of incest. Check out the photos and details here…

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2...uct-of-incest/
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Just read that after seeing it on Fox News. Wow. Pretty messed up stuff. The girl has two siblings and they each have their own father. Looks like she grew up with typical liberal morals, thanks to her degenerate parents. Now she's doing the dirty with daddy. Voluntarily. She plans on moving from New York to New Jersey where incest is legal so she can make a litter of deformed Snookie babies.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The father needs to be put to death, period!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is beyond sick.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    The reason for his extra extremities is most likely because he is a product of incest.
    FSM
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

I heard a similar story. A woman told me about her ex boyfriend. He had recently left her for another woman. His mom had abandonded him and his father when he was like 5 or so and took off with his sister. He never saw his mom untill he met a girl and started dating her as they got along spectacularly. She introduced him to her mom, and you guessed it, it was his mom. Of sourse he and his sister had already had relations, but it freaked out the guy so that he broke it off with his sister. So he hooks up with the woman I knew and then starts having second thoughts about his sister, and his mother is begging him to leave his gf and get back with his sister. So he eventually does. It writes itself, you can't make this stuff up.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Stolen from another board that posted this article:

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"