Thread: Ticked Off!!!!!! Republicans and Taxes

Angry Ticked Off!!!!!! Republicans and Taxes

Republicans take total control of Tennessee and all they can talk about is raising taxes!!!!!!!! WTH??? I thought Republicans were against higher taxes?

Nobody is on our side. $$$$ is their god
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Well Said!!!!

The time is past due for there to be two partys in America.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

Nobody is on our side. $$$$ is their god
    exactly. Both sides play for the same team.
    "That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State - and as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power."
    - Article 16 Vermont Constitution

I wanted to point this out because so many on here think these guys are for us. The repugs in Tennessee are more like Facists than they are conservatives. Their complaint is they are not raising enough tax revenue. Well I have an idea for them, Try getting some jobs in Tennessee that pay more than minimum wage and the people who work those jobs will be paying taxes!!!!!!!!!

When you raise taxes you deplete the economy, the source of taxes, to do so and hence get less taxes. If you reduce taxes you stimulate the economy and gather more taxes because the economy is healthy. They realy need to start looking at cutting govt. expenses, eliminating entire services, parring costs everywhere. How hard is it to, for example, go to every dept head and say you have one year to cut 10 percent of your total costs? Recently I got a newsletter/poll from some state rep that wanted to know what to do with x billion or million of surplus the state had. I was thinking well, if you have that, lower taxes because you obviously tax more than is needed. But no, they want to know what new services we needed or enhanced or whatever.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-17-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They seem to believe that there really are a lot of people working and the low unemployment numbers are real. Unfortunately the fact that they have less money coming in should tell them that there really are less people working than the falsified numbers are letting on to. The truth of less working equal less taxes coming in (1+1=2) seems beyond their comprehension.

Heck raise taxes to 100 percent as we the people don't need money. More important that the government have it all.

Tea bags anyone?

Seems to me it took a lot less to get Americans to take up arms against an out of control government, now Americans are fat and content and continue to happily take it in the ass by these corrupted douche bags in our government.
    I honestly think there no chance for this country to turn it around anymore.

We need to start a campaign for 2016, urging all true conservatives to vote the same way in every election, federal, state and local. We all need to use the write in option, and in each race write in "None of the Above".
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The R's seem to be taking the same playbook from the D's who've been using it forever. Say anything, including LIE about your positions like you're for gun rights, then once elected join up with scum like Feinstein