Thread: The Lanza home: Newtown votes to tear it down

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The Lanza home: Newtown votes to tear it down

Heck, why not tear down and burn everything Adam Lanza touched? Oh wait, they are. The bank sold the Lanza home to Newtown for $1. Are you telling me there is not one person out there that would by this 3,000 sq. ft. home on the cheap? C'mon now... The neighbors are claiming they are experiencing declining property values due to tourists and nobody wanting to buy the house, but I have the feeling the home was never put up for sale.

Newtown votes to tear down home of Sandy Hook gunman
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/21...cmp=latestnews

NEWTOWN, Conn. – Officials in Newtown voted Wednesday night to tear down the home where Adam Lanza lived before he carried out the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The vote by the Newtown Legislative Council approved a proposal by the board of selectmen to raze the 3,100-square-foot home and keep the land as open space.
    Amy DeLoughy, whose house sits across the street, wrote to the council that her children's bus stop had to be moved because it was too scary for the kids to wait near the house.
    The kids are afraid of a house?

Everything inside, including rugs and lighting fixtures, have been removed and incinerated so nothing could become memorabilia.
    You have got to be kidding me. I doubt we would have seen, "Bloody rug that Mrs. Lanza's brains spattered onto" auctions on eBay.

"Leaving the property to nature would mean there is still a sense of darkness in our neighborhood," she said.
    Well hell, better burn the ground the house sat on after burning down the house.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

at least the energy is being focused on that and not us.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

While it seems stupid anyone can do what they want with their own property.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Our society is regressing.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Didn't he kill his mom in that house? I wouldn't buy it then.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Didn't he kill his mom in that house? I wouldn't buy it then.
    Allegedly.

Odd how so many crime scenes have been quickly disposed of.
    Twin towers, Murrah building in OKC, Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Newtown school, and now this.
    In contrast you've got Columbine HS wich was remodelled and is still open, and Viginia Tech, both scenes of horrific crimes.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

When they demolished the school the workers had to sign confidentiality agreements to keep their mouths shut.

Worse massacres have happened and the building still stands. The whole story is odd.
    FBHO

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    When they demolished the school the workers had to sign confidentiality agreements to keep their mouths shut.

Worse massacres have happened and the building still stands. The whole story is odd.
    Germany and Japan both still stand.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post

The kids are afraid of a house?
    I take it you've never seen, Monster House? (You never know what dark forces lie in that house.....)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I take it you've never seen, Monster House? (You never know what dark forces lie in that house.....)
    You think maybe Lanza had a fat lady entombed in concrete in the basement?

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

If I hadn't seen how some sick fuckers idolize these subhuman maniacs I probably would have agreed with you Skorpion, but there are real fucking nuts out there who seem to idolize psychotic killers. There's a very sick underground culture full of people who collect and seem to fetishize these killers belongings. I think it's for the best the house is demolished and the belongings destroyed.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Allegedly.

Twin towers, Murrah building in OKC, Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Newtown school, and now this.
    In contrast you've got Columbine HS wich was remodelled and is still open, and Viginia Tech, both scenes of horrific crimes.
    Oh no! You're a "conspiracy theorist" for not swallowing the "Sandy Hook" hoax.

Nevermind they lied about an AR-15.
    Nevermind that nobody KNEW an "Adam Lanza".
    Nevermind that someone named "Adam Lanza" did indeed die... one day BEFORE the supposed shooting.
    Nevermind that the "victims" setup money begging web sites - some BEFORE the supposed shooting.
    Nevermind that some of the supposed killed children were seen alive and well after the supposed shooting.
    Nevermind that "grief stricken" parents could be found all over the place laughing and joking.
    Nevermind that NO ambulances or medivac choppers were deployed to the scene (and indeed KEPT AWAY).
    Nevermind that well known and easily recognized "crisis actors" were seen and interviewed soon after the supposed shooting - the same actors seen at other "tragedies".

Nevermind any of that. Who gives a shit about evidence? You're still a conspiracy loon.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post

Very odd that the debris from the school was crushed, metal from the school melted, etc. -- now the Lanza house must be eliminated along with any evidence it contains. I wouldn't be surprised if Lanza was killed at his house and transported to the school.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Very odd that the debris from the school was crushed, metal from the school melted, etc. -- now the Lanza house must be eliminated along with any evidence it contains. I wouldn't be surprised if Lanza was killed at his house and transported to the school.
    Conversely, I think the school was already condemned and was no longer in use and had been for a while before the spirators had arranged everything for their anti-2nd amendment - pro police state tv news production. They needed some folks to play along so they got volunteers as well as paid actors and probably fema folks, and of course everyone had to sign a nda on national security grounds. They found a likely perp, who as you said had died the day before, who no one outside his family likely knew very well if at all and who was so afflicted by autism he could barely hold himself upright, yet somehow carried a slew of guns and ammo into the school, got the ems and leos on board and in places, and started the cameras rolling. As if a kid with serious autism, likely on meds that wipe them out mentally and physically, can load several magazines, charge weapons, and aim and fire the guns with incredible accuracy. Cameras that caught smiling, joking parents who just learned their child had been murdered, a loop of people going in one door and out the other to loop around and go back in through the same door they had gone in, and 500 to 600 missing students and staff.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Allegedly.

With respect to Waco, wasn't the front door to the Koresh compound "lost" by the Government?

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    With respect to Waco, wasn't the front door to the Koresh compound "lost" by the Government?
    Yes.

It was "found" a few years ago and it proved the feds shot first. FWIW
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Conversely, I think the school was already condemned and was no longer in use and had been for a while before the spirators had arranged everything for their anti-2nd amendment - pro police state tv news production. They needed some folks to play along so they got volunteers as well as paid actors and probably fema folks, and of course everyone had to sign a nda on national security grounds.
    Nah. No NDA needed. The sheeple who believe it... well they're no problem. The thinkers who question it... just call them "conspiracy theorists" and they're also no problem.

Everyone always asks "If xxxx really did yyyy how could they keep so many people quiet?".

Answer: They don't need to keep anyone quiet. Just point a finger and scream "conspiracy theorist". Problem solved.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!