Thread: UPS driver throws package then urinates on customer's home

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

UPS driver throws package then urinates on customer's home

Earlier this month a fellow in Texas received his package from UPS all destroyed. The package contained ammo and firearms-related accessories. After reviewing his surveillance footage, he discovered the delivery driver threw the package and then put the icing on the cake by urinating on the side of his home.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

The last two bricks of 22LR i had delivered by UPS had damage to the corner of the box as if it had been dropped pretty hard, no damage to the ammo inside but somebody along the way was a butterfingers

My UPS guy is a pretty cool guy, he knows when he delivers stuff to me it's generally firearms related so he always hands it to me or takes it to my neighbor if i'm not home.
    Last edited by davepool; 01-28-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Earlier this month a fellow in Texas received his package from UPS all destroyed. The package contained ammo and firearms-related accessories. After reviewing his surveillance footage, he discovered the delivery driver threw the package and then put the icing on the cake by urinating on the side of his home.
    Guess he was tired of carrying those small 50 pound boxes full of lead.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

They should let the customer throw the driver over the fence then piss on him. Turnabout is fair play.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I hope the homeowner had the foresight to show this tape to the UPS supervisor. If the driver felt strongly enough about his political views and his actions based on them, then he should be willing to take whatever consequences those actions incur. (He can always get a job at McDonald's.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I hope the homeowner had the foresight to show this tape to the UPS supervisor. If the driver felt strongly enough about his political views and his actions based on them, then he should be willing to take whatever consequences those actions incur. (He can always get a job at McDonald's.)
    He called UPS to complain, but they pretty much brushed off his accusations. After he posted the surveillance footage on social media, UPS was singing to a different tune. The driver was a seasonal employee and was terminated.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    He called UPS to complain, but they pretty much brushed off his accusations. After he posted the surveillance footage on social media, UPS was singing to a different tune. The driver was a seasonal employee and was terminated.
    Justice has been served.

(Too bad it took extreme measures, but if a company won't listen, you really don't have much choice.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Sent two packages 12/10 for xmas, both lost, delivered to daughters 5 yr long gone address, Jan 6 returned to us, still waiting for a refund on shipping. Ups store locally is shite

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

read the comments on the youtube video. bunch of ass wipes supporting this box smasher.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    They should let the customer throw the driver over the fence then piss on him. Turnabout is fair play.
    This works for me!