Thread: Before Snowden there was Binney

Before Snowden there was Binney

If you've a few hours free, take a look at this;
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And to reinforce the message preached above, we have a distinct case of by their words you shall know them;

Michael Hayden's Hollow Constitution
    In a speech at Washington and Lee University, Michael Hayden, a former head of both the CIA and NSA, opined on signals intelligence under the Constitution, arguing that what the 4th Amendment forbids changed after September 11, 2001. He noted that "unreasonable search and seizure," is prohibited under the Constitution, but cast it as a living document, with "reasonableness" determined by "the totality of circumstances in which we find ourselves in history."

He explained that as the NSA's leader, tactics he found unreasonable on September 10, 2001 struck him as reasonable the next day, after roughly 3,000 were killed. "I actually started to do different things," he said. "And I didn't need to ask 'mother, may I' from the Congress or the president or anyone else. It was within my charter, but in terms of the mature judgment about what's reasonable and what's not reasonable, the death of 3,000 countrymen kind of took me in a direction over here, perfectly within my authority, but a different place than the one in which I was located before the attacks took place. So if we're going to draw this line I think we have to understand that it's kind of a movable feast here."
    http://news.yahoo.com/former-nsa-dir...110000822.html

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

They're collecting every phone call, email, text, social media post, even your posted mail is logged and saved.
    Without a warrant or even probable cause.
    Sounds like domestic enemies levying war on the United States to me.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And to further stir the shit;

Congress alarmed by plans to use Russian system to route 911 calls
    The plan to use the Russian system was develop by a group of US top mobile operators together with Association of Public Safety Communications Officials and the National Emergency Number Association.

It is aimed at improving the ability of the police and emergencies services to locate people calling for help from their mobile phones.

GLONASS was chosen because similar US systems don’t cover the required territory, Trey Forgety, National Emergency Number Association’s director of government affairs, said.

Besides that, GLONASS is a lot better than GPS in locating mobile phones when the call is made from inside the building.

“Our view is that we ought to be leveraging anything that is available to find someone in an emergency,” he explained.

In a letter to FCC, Sprint - one of the companies involved in the project - stressed that GLONASS will not be used exclusively, adding that the plan “advocates taking advantage of a tool that is available now to allow carriers to improve location information.”
    http://rt.com/usa/225183-us-russia-glonass-911/

FEMA Signs “Exchange” Deal With Russian Government
    Following outrage and controversy last year over the Obama administration’s unprecedented decision to invite Russian troops for terror drills on U.S. soil, the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is now under fire for signing more agreements to “cooperate” with Vladimir Putin’s Russian “Emergencies Ministry” (EMERCOM) in a wide array of fields. Among the controversial deals outlined in an official Russian press release: exchanging of “experts” and “experience,” “provision of security at mass events,” and “cooperation in disaster response operations.” Critics of the scheme reacted with a mixture of fury and deep concerns.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ian-government

BREAKING: NYPD to Permanently Patrol Protests with Machine Guns
    Carey Wedler
    Januray 29, 2015
    (ANTIMEDIA) NEW YORK, NY- NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton announced Thursday that 350 heavily armed NYPD officers, called the “Strategic Response Group,” will soon be patrolling protests and the city at large.
    He said the new strain of hyper-armed police will be “…equipped and trained in ways that our normal patrol officers are not. They’ll be equipped with all the extra heavy protective gear, with the long rifles and machine guns — unfortunately sometimes necessary in these instances.”
    Bratton announced their purpose is specifically
    “…designed for dealing with events like our recent protests, or incidents like Mumbai or what just happened in Paris.”
    http://theantimedia.org/nypd-to-perm...-machine-guns/

Remember, all these spiracies are only in your mind.