Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leave it to the Swedes. Micro chips anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by EchoKilo View Post
    Looks convenient. I fail to see why God would burn you in hell for all eternity just because you wanted to spend less time at the photocopy station.
    I don't think the almighty is concerned with kinkos so much as the empire of the devil.
    But nice try.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

"And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality." 9Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb"
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

sorry, but i fail to see how a 2000 year old slam on roman emperor nero translates into modern technology.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yes my post was sarcasm. I have a problem with willingly participating in their surveillance society by taking chips or any other measure they deem needed by the police state. Such as fb, myspace, etc etc where one posts their latest poop and shares it with their friends and the entire world and pretty much every int agency. Yes, they record every phone conversation and email and web post. But hey if you want to have a chip, step on up.
    I'm not overtly (overly?) religious but this chipping thing is a little too "Mark of the Beast" for my taste.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    sorry, but i fail to see how a 2000 year old slam on roman emperor nero translates into modern technology.
    Imho there is more to the world than what we actually see, & the forces that run it.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    Not everyone understands what they're seeing.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12