Thread: Is Texas Slipping Into Liberalism?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Is Texas Slipping Into Liberalism?

I've read a few, different news articles about some weird happenings in Texas, lately, and they sound more like what I would expect coming from CA or OR, or CT.

Either school administrators have found some really good Kool-Aid or they all graduated from some ultra-liberal university...

Common sense is a thing of the past...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/four...899821102.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It starts in small cells located in crucial areas then spreads outwards till the host is dead
    FBHO

This crap has to stop by means of a suppressed 22 pistol.
    Take out everyone involved. Teacher, principal, and superintendent.
    Keep applying this meathod until schools all over this country stop this madness.

This whole situation could have been stopped by telling the child to STOP! Not suspension.

These libtards are overrunning this country, and what is real stupid is that they are the minority in this country, they have just managed to get into all levels of authority.
    They coddle the children and tell them that they are so smart and that everybody gets a trophy just for showing up and evetything is going to be ok.
    BUT if they get out of what the libtards think is out-of-step, then its the death penalty.
    There is no middle with them.

BISHOP

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Yep, that's pretty ridiculous. God forbid you allow a 9-year-old to make-believe... I guess the principal never saw Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

It is all the liberals from california and new york that moved to Austin and Dallas that are trying to change Texas to the shit holes they came from.....chris

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The education department on most colleges are communist indoctrination camps.

I'd privatize the whole fucking thing, but SHHHH!!!!! Don't tell nobody.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    It is all the liberals from california and new york that moved to Austin and Dallas that are trying to change Texas to the shit holes they came from.....chris
    Yup, beat me to it, but this is what is happening.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    Yep. Just like Muslim foreigners who move to Western countries and try to force their third-world lifestyles onto the residents of their new country.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Yep. Just like Muslim foreigners who move to Western countries and try to force their third-world lifestyles onto the residents of their new country.
    Heard something about Dallas setting up a "No-Go Zone" on the radio today, so I did a search. I heard that they are going to allow Sharia courts to operate there, too.

Here's what I found:

(The article is at the bottom of the page.)

http://www.educationviews.org/islami...-dallas-texas/

If true, this shit is getting way out of hand.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Heard something about Dallas setting up a "No-Go Zone" on the radio today, so I did a search. I heard that they are going to allow Sharia courts to operate there, too.

Here's what I found:

(The article is at the bottom of the page.)

http://www.educationviews.org/islami...-dallas-texas/

If true, this shit is getting way out of hand.
    That's a damn scary article. So basically, it looks like the mooslums are trying to establish "Gaza strips" all over the place.

This is in France, but it's coming to a city near you:

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    It starts in small cells located in crucial areas then spreads outwards till the host is dead
    Yeah, just like cancer.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

In 05 I moved to Austin from Phoenix.
    I went from a gun culture to the most liberal bullshit mentality I had ever seen.

I live over three hours from San Francisco now, up in the Sierra's, and its STILL not as liberal as Austin.

Uber, seems like construction is still slumped here in Phoenix.
    BTW.... I have learned that the majority of Mexicans are lazy half assed macho retards who let their ego's dictate what gets done.
    FBHO

Uber, seems like construction is still slumped here in Phoenix.
    BTW.... I have learned that the majority of Mexicans are lazy half assed macho retards who let their ego's dictate what gets done.
    Haha, truth!
    As for work, yea Im hearing the same thing from many that I used to work with, or worked for me...Its a shame, but the bubble has busted I guess.
    Out here, there is a TON of work, and wage is far higher than the hot city, but the cost of living is so steep, it has to be.
    We don't have any mexican laborers out here though, so that keeps our prices high, unlike down the mountain in the cities.
    Its only a matter of time.

I miss the desert though. Im a desert rat at heart, and always will be...I miss Butcher jones, Or Fish creek....
    What are you doing for work?

The links in this thread offer all that is needed to know about infiltration, divide, and conquer.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...6-Green-Decoys
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by ubersoldate View Post
    What are you doing for work?
    I'm doing contract work at the mine in Globe. My wife graduated from UW and got a bad ass job with GoDaddy. This is a cool ass city but I really don't want to be trapped here wtshtf. Some real wackjobs amongst us here.
    Really off topic,
    I took my jeep (built by me-XJ) offroading up by four peaks last weekend and ventured off into a shooting pit, must have been over 100 people out there in various places shooting, we crawled the jeep up an incline to a nice ridge and got out to shoot and on everything I love I heard whiz, crack right past my head. Must have been a ricochet. Needless to say, we moved on.

Bout ready to jump on a 1975 CJ in very nice condition for $4600. Man the vehicles are immaculate down here. 1975 CJs in Wisconsin rotted out around 1978 up there....

Oswald, I'm going to dive into those links....Thanks....!!!!
    FBHO

Most all other of the original 10 amendments have been rendered null and void by those tactics over the last 100 years. The concentration now is on 1 & 2...those links are from the 2nd disruption front.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I'm doing contract work at the mine in Globe. My wife graduated from UW and got a bad ass job with GoDaddy. This is a cool ass city but I really don't want to be trapped here wtshtf. Some real wackjobs amongst us here.
    Really off topic,
    I took my jeep (built by me-XJ) offroading up by four peaks last weekend and ventured off into a shooting pit, must have been over 100 people out there in various places shooting, we crawled the jeep up an incline to a nice ridge and got out to shoot and on everything I love I heard whiz, crack right past my head. Must have been a ricochet. Needless to say, we moved on.

Bout ready to jump on a 1975 CJ in very nice condition for $4600. Man the vehicles are immaculate down here. 1975 CJs in Wisconsin rotted out around 1978 up there....

Yea Im kicking myself in the butt for selling off my desert rigs...Hell, my scout, my two CJs, my XJ, my old school bronco...All of them were easy to find out there in Phoenix. Cheap as well.
    Trying to find any of those out here that isn't rusty, or just WAAAAY over priced is a miracle....

Now Harleys? This place has em crazy cheap compared to Az....I still go to Craigs list to look at nice scouts and jeeps....

Texas isn't just slipping into liberalism.

Islamic Shariah Tribunal Begins Operating in Texas
    A group of Muslims in northern Texas has created what may be the first official Shariah law system in the United States.

The new Shariah tribunal in Irving, Texas, is trying to assure Americans they're not planning to follow the type of Shariah law practiced in Muslim countries. But critics aren't convinced.

Dr. Frank Gaffney, who leads the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., has studied what happens when Shariah law enters into state court decisions.

"I think what we will see is a coercion of Muslims to participate in this program," he said.

If Shariah law continues to encroach into our legal system, how might if affect the constitutional rights of Americans, particularly women? Dr. Gaffney explains more.

Gaffney said he thinks that some in the Muslim community think they're following Shariah law to some extent, but they're not following the authoritative version of it.

"Which is a brutally repressive - very hostile to women, hostile to homosexuals, hostile to Jews, hostile to Christians - kind of totalitarian system," he said.

CSP has found that at least 146 cases have been identified where the U.S. court system has allowed a Shariah court to judicate.

"In about 20 percent of those cases the court agreed to use Shariah instead of American laws with our constitutional gaurantees respected," Gaffney said.
    http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2015/F...ting-in-Texas/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar