Thread: PETA: No Friend To Animals

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

PETA: No Friend To Animals

While PETA claims to be friends of all animals, their actions show a different side. They are nothing more than an animal rights terrorist. They are carrying on a jihad against animals.

PETA steals pets right off people's porches and then kills them, rather than taking care of them. The incident that prompted this bill, in the Virginia legislature, happened on the Eastern Shore of VA this past year.

Talk about cruelty to animals.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dougla...usaolp00000592

I knew they were assholes, but I didn't realize they were killing them on a regular basis.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

They're fucking nuts.

There was a story a few years ago where several of those eco-terrorists were tried and convicted of dumping the bodies of animals they'd euthanized. Basically they'd just dumped them down a ravine or gully somewhere. Also, about that time, a chart was produced showing the numbers of animals they'd taken in who they'd adopted out over about the last decade. The number of adoptions vs euthanized animals declined yearly...I believe the final year of the chart the ratio was (if memory serves) less than 10% adopted out, all the rest killed.

They care about animals the same way muslims care about brotherly love.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    My daughter was at a Neuroscience convention not too long ago that PETA came to protest. She went up to them and told them she would be more than happy to give up her rats and mice. They cheered. Then she said she would need volunteers to replace the rats and mice as she needed living brain tissue to continue her Alzheimer's research. She told me that for some reason she got no volunteers and they all turned and immediately left.

Hippocrates all!

Good one for your daughter!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Virginia Legislature slaps PETA down. Now, instead of killing healthy animals, if they choose to continue with their "shelter" ruse, they have to house them until they can find homes for them.

Finally, someone used common sense to, actually, save animals (from PETA).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dougla...b_6737238.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars