Thread: New Leftist/Liberal Mental Disorder...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

New Leftist/Liberal Mental Disorder...

I think Lt. Col. Ralph Peters pretty well sums it all up, concerning the Left and, especially, Obama.

"The only religion this president is willing to come out and publicly defend is Islam," Peters said. "He clearly romanticizes Islam and treats it as if Islam is above all criticism."

"We do not have an Islamophobia problem in the United States, we have an Islamophilia problem - which places Islam above all criticism."

More here:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/1...terrorism-wins
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep.

Nothing we didn't already know and despise.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

More evidence of Islamophilia at the White House:

http://nypost.com/2015/02/17/islamic...rorism-summit/

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Freedom isn't free.

Our president is a sympathizer.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Obama has scheduled a 3-day "summit" meeting to address terrorism.

Here's his position and goal for the summit:

"He [Obama] says he wants to lift up voices of tolerance [for Islam] in the U.S. and beyond."

http://news.yahoo.com/the-fight-agai...Q0XzEEc2VjA3Nj

I would say this is going to be a 3-day waste of time, orchestrated by our Islamophiliac-In-Chief....go figure.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Obama has scheduled a 3-day "summit" meeting to address terrorism.

Here's his position and goal for the summit:

"He [Obama] says he wants to lift up voices of tolerance [for Islam] in the U.S. and beyond."

http://news.yahoo.com/the-fight-agai...Q0XzEEc2VjA3Nj

I would say this is going to be a 3-day waste of time, orchestrated by our Islamophiliac-In-Chief....go figure.
    It is not a waste, it is a distraction so he can say he is doing something. I would expect most of what is to be done is pointing out that about 1000 years ago the Crusades happened, so we shouldn't be taking this so seriously.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Second day of summit opens with Islamic prayer (no other religion represented).

"A Muslim prayer was recited at the start of the second day of the White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism,” but no other religious text was presented during the portion of the event that was open to the press."

http://cnsnews.com/node/889234

The comment section says a lot, too.

Freedom isn't free.

Another thing I've noticed about 0bama is that he says "muslim" as "moose-lum" (the way they do) whereas most everyone else who is not a muzzie says "muzz-lum" or "muzz-lim" or "maas-lum".

Winston Churchill on Islam:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

—Sir Winston Spencer Churchill
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Obama says the US needs to embrace Muslims...

http://news.yahoo.com/fight-extremis...ml?clear=cache

This summit is nothing more than a sounding board for Obama's Islamophilic philosophies.

Freedom isn't free.

This article attempts to show that Obama is correct for saying that ISIS is not related to Islam. (Just more justification for Obama's role of idolizing, and doing nothing to fight, Islamic terrorists, written by another die-hard liberal.)

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/20/this...s_about_islam/

Freedom isn't free.

That's not the worst of it. I just heard about a spiracy theory where 0bama is going to introduce millions of muslims, many who are hardcore terrorists bent on destroying everything not islamic, into the US as refugees.

Not hundreds or thousands, millions.

So imagine a few million ex isis jundis (soldiers) coming to their senses and now wanting to flee the fighting and come live a new life of hope in America. Well, if you see something like this taking place, you know what it is. Just a spiracy theory.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Dammit. I don't have a million bullets...

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Another thing I've noticed about 0bama is that he says "muslim" as "moose-lum" (the way they do) whereas most everyone else who is not a muzzie says "muzz-lum" or "muzz-lim" or "maas-lum".
    well, that might explain why he sent winston churchill's bust back to england. churchill could spot an enemy with both eyes closed.

Ah, ha! While searching for something else, I ran across this. It seems there is a name for one of the biggest Liberal Disorders:

It's called ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/23/8089639...ement-syndrome

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Ah, ha! While searching for something else, I ran across this. It seems there is a name for one of the biggest Liberal Disorders:

It's called ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/23/8089639...ement-syndrome
    0bama deranged you say?
    Former Barack Obama friend from Hawaii, Mia Marie Pope, joins the Hagmann and Hagmann Report in the brand new video below at the 48 minute mark in a show the Hagmann's warn we better hold on to our seat for, because we are in for quite a ride. Calling our sitting president 'clinically insane', was Obama selected for the role he now fills precisely due to what we learn about him in this new video?
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Mia_M...a_Shockers.php

And on islamic immigration;
    Between 2010 and 2013, the Obama administration imported almost 300,000 new immigrants from Muslim nations — more immigrants than the U.S. let in from Central America and Mexico combined over that period.
    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...ion.htm?p=full
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"