Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sounds like there is going to be a mass exodus of Jews from Europe..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Getting a room?
    That would be bestieality!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    gid spelled backwards is dig

Racecar spelled backwards is racecar.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Last thing we need is MORE immigrants. Brown, black, white, yellow, or hook nosed I don't give a damn. Didn't we just get 5 million+ of them sons of bitches crammed down our collective throats?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    That would be bestieality!
    On occasion I have thought to myself that you are a humorless bastard.

I see now that I was wrong!

....or at least half wrong

Bestieality

I'm actually a pretty humorous fella...just not so much when it comes to the degradation and destruction of our society and country.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Last thing we need is MORE immigrants. Brown, black, white, yellow, or hook nosed I don't give a damn. Didn't we just get 5 million+ of them sons of bitches crammed down our collective throats?
    We all need to understand the difference between immigrants and illegals.

The USA is comprised mostly of immigrants. My grandparents came here from Europe. I'm only second generation American.

There is nothing wrong with immigrants. The problem is ILLEGALS.

No, not "illegal immigrants" or "undocumented immigrants" but simply ILLEGALS or ILLEGAL ALIENS.

An immigrant, by definition, cannot be "illegal". An immigrant is someone who wanted to come to America, did so through proper channels, renounced allegiance to their home country and became AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I welcome ANYONE who fits that description, and I'm sure most everyone else does too.

An illegal alien, on the other hand, is someone who sneaks into our Country illegally, bypasses all the proper channels, has NO intention of becoming a productive American citizen and simply sneaks in here to commit crimes and collect welfare (and vote).

I don't know why everyone calls illegal aliens "immigrants". It's probably another MSM game to make illegals look less "illegal" by making them look like immigrants.

Of course, nobody will stop using the wrong terminology. Hell, even gun owners still talk about "assault weapons" as if they are something real, and not simply a phrase made up in 1989 for the Roberti-Roos act. They even go so far as to claim "Hitler invented the term".

The toxic influence of the MSM on America is bad enough... willingly playing along with them is downright sinful.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I understand the difference between immigrants and illegals. I don't think our economy has enough jobs to support more. It'd be a disaster.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123