Thread: Anybody here ever watch Maine Prepper on youtube?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anybody here ever watch Maine Prepper on youtube?

I just watched a video by him called See You Soon My Friends. He is checking himself into a hospital. I don't know a whole lot about him, but I do know that he is a veteran, he suffers from a tbi, and he is a very nice and knowledgeable guy. He really doesn't look himself in the video. I've never seen him look so shaky. I sure wish him luck.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

ive watched a lot of his videos. to me, a year or 2 ago when he retired, it seemed he started tipping his rocker and his physical appearance started going downhill.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah he looks frail and sick now. I sure hope he gets propper help. He's a good guy. He and Patriot Nurse are friends.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

ive always enjoyed watching him. it shows a lot that he realizes what is happening and knows it, thats always a good sign.

I watched part of that video today. After hearing so many stories of thug dot gov taking guns from Veterans, I just couldn't help but wonder if they have taken his yet. If he's been checked into a mental hospital, that sounds like something that would put him right in their sights.
    Last edited by Avanarts; 02-19-2015 at 11:32 AM.

I wonder if his issue is related to nwo crap or something else that is unrelated to shtf. Some people can't deal with what is going on in this country and around the world so they check out in one way or another, some, even some here at this forum, are on the dope known as denial, my guess is they'll fold before it comes down to it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The only video I ever watched of his was after Sandy Hook when he was telling people to just peacefully hand over your guns if they get confiscated.

I had zero interest in watching more after that.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"