Thread: More "Sons of Guns" trouble

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

More MSM witch hunting based on them being Conservative gun enthusiasts who practiced a PC-unacceptable lifestyle. Any "famous" Conservative is always a potential target..

They hope this is the result:

"Few people are going to want to buy firearms from a brand now intractability linked to various forms of child abuse in the media,..."

http://bearingarms.com/kidding-two-s...abuse-charges/

(I'm sure the above article first appeared in MSM newspaper and this site was just posting what they found.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

You know, When I was a child 9-10 years old, the schools principle thought my parents were beating me. I was covered in bruises, spanked with a leather belt regularly as a disciplinary tool. Paddled a few times in school. The bruises were from some serious bicycle accidents like jumping and wiping out. As a kid I was banged up from doing stupid shit.....not from my parents. Some of them ass whoopins were justified. You don't shoot BB's into the cooling fins on the outside A/C unit.

I wanna know why a "leather black belt" rather than a "black leather belt".

I am glad my children are adults since the legal system has apparently turned liberal with respect to punishment of children. I never had to strike my children, but if I ever needed to, I would have. I know a woman who never wanted her husband to discipline their son. The husband left her over this issue. Now the kid is 20 years old, well over six feet tall, and about 260 pounds. A neighbor described the kid to me as freakishly strong. He is a drug addict, has served time in jail, and lives in the mother's basement. With any luck, he will be shot during one of his breaking and entering escapades. One of my sons has a stepson who is 7, out of control, and needs a severe ass kicking which won't happen since my son and his wife are liberal. Sad to say, I know I will live to see this kid incarcerated.

maybe they were going to say leather belt, but it didn't sound dramatic enuff.
    Sherman yes you do shoot bb's into the unit, only then do you live to tell us about.

While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I am glad my children are adults since the legal system has apparently turned liberal with respect to punishment of children. I never had to strike my children, but if I ever needed to, I would have. I know a woman who never wanted her husband to discipline their son. The husband left her over this issue. Now the kid is 20 years old, well over six feet tall, and about 260 pounds. A neighbor described the kid to me as freakishly strong. He is a drug addict, has served time in jail, and lives in the mother's basement. With any luck, he will be shot during one of his breaking and entering escapades. One of my sons has a stepson who is 7, out of control, and needs a severe ass kicking which won't happen since my son and his wife are liberal. Sad to say, I know I will live to see this kid incarcerated.
    there is a reason for the father/male/man to be in the equation. that is, along with mothers setting law the male has to be
    the enforcer. pound them, in a good way Kad, and then pick em up and set them straight.
    it works, I know because then you end up with a group like us.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    there is a reason for the father/male/man to be in the equation. that is, along with mothers setting law the male has to be
    the enforcer. pound them, in a good way Kad, and then pick em up and set them straight.
    Are you sure that's a good thing...?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

again? i posted this on facebook a few months back. is this the old story popping up again or is this another new charge?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Stylish karate.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

This happened just a couple weeks or months after Hayden's arrest.

Personally, I think this one is bull shit. My dad beat my ass with a lather belt when I fucked up, it's how I learned! This is just discipline, not abuse. Hope Stephanie and Kris were released and acquitted.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    You know, When I was a child 9-10 years old, the schools principle thought my parents were beating me. I was covered in bruises, spanked with a leather belt regularly as a disciplinary tool. Paddled a few times in school. The bruises were from some serious bicycle accidents like jumping and wiping out. As a kid I was banged up from doing stupid shit.....not from my parents. Some of them ass whoopins were justified. You don't shoot BB's into the cooling fins on the outside A/C unit.
    I was born in 1957, so in those days kids got spanked when they deserved it.

My dad had a leather "strop" (which he called "the strap"). It was about 3 inches wide and about 24 or so inches long. It had two pieces... a white-ish heavy canvas strip and a leather strip.

It was normally used to sharpen straight razors.

Anyway, my dad used "the strap" for spankings. They stung like hell, but never left bruises. The worst is did was leave mild red marks that faded within a few minutes.

My dad NEVER hurt or injured us in any way.

Although I hated "spankings", I did deserve 99% of them and I have no bad feelings towards my dad for doing it.

I'm not a perfect person by any means, but I'm sure in the end my dad's discipline did me GOOD and not HARM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Maybe a typo... or maybe an attempt to make it look worse "hit by a [martial arts] black belt".

Same thing with my dad's strap spankings. The MSM would probably call the strap a "straight razor strap" (making it sound like we were being cut somehow).

With the media, "If it bleeds, it leads". You should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post

There are times when my younger son (now 18) tries to act "tough guy" to his mother (my wife). Whenever I hear that, I step right in and put him in his place. If anything, he is to have MORE respect for his mother than for me, and if not, he'll answer to me and he won't like it.

And that's the problem with single parent "families". No dad to keep the male kids in line, and the mother isn't strong enough to do it (nor does the mother "think like a father") which is another important thing single parent kids miss out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    This happened just a couple weeks or months after Hayden's arrest.

Personally, I think this one is bull shit. My dad beat my ass with a lather belt when I fucked up, it's how I learned! This is just discipline, not abuse. Hope Stephanie and Kris were released and acquitted.
    My dad did that once in a while too and I knew he didn't like it. I respected him and never wanted to disappoint him.

OTH, after my parents got divorced, my mother used to beat the @)#* out of me and my brothers with what ever she could grab. Most memorable was hitting us over the head with high healed shoes...she was abusive and we hated her.

Obviously there is a difference between abuse and discipline. Discipline doesn't need to leave marks or permanent scars.

About 5 years ago I had spanked my 4 year old in my backyard and neighbors seen it. I spanked him hard, on his ass but he deserved it. Anyways a few days later I had cops and state therapist's in my house checking out my kid. They told me it was illegal to spank my kid. I looked at the cop and told him I was doing my job so he wouldn't have to do his later down the road. I ended up going to three therapy sessions with the state. They deemed it open and shut, case of nosey neighbors.

My dad would be in prison if these draconian decrees were normal in the 80's
    FBHO

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

I remember hearing a radio interview with the Chief of Police from some major southern city... Raleigh, Winston-Salem... I'm not sure.

At any rate, he had a squad of officers that were on call 24/7 to go to your home, at your request, to oversee the administration of a spanking.

He claimed several benefits from this...

No nosy neighbor reports...

Enforcement of the idea of police and punishment going together...

No punishment getting out of hand...

There was more to it, but time has done its work, and my memory is not that great.

I do remember thinking that this was a good idea, at the time!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    About 5 years ago I had spanked my 4 year old in my backyard and neighbors seen it. I spanked him hard, on his ass but he deserved it. Anyways a few days later I had cops and state therapist's in my house checking out my kid. They told me it was illegal to spank my kid. I looked at the cop and told him I was doing my job so he wouldn't have to do his later down the road. I ended up going to three therapy sessions with the state. They deemed it open and shut, case of nosey neighbors.

My dad would be in prison if these draconian decrees were normal in the 80's
    Your neighbors deserve a closed-fisted face spanking.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Because they didn't want to appear racist.