Thread: WH Plans to Develop a 'Country Within a Country’of 15 Million “New Americans”

WH Plans to Develop a 'Country Within a Country’of 15 Million “New Americans”

http://www.independentsentinel.com/b...new-americans/

Listen to the vid in the above link, explains how they're going about it. Look for these new American colonies in a town near you.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"No-Go" zones coming to a place near you.

These will be nothing more than breeding grounds for crime and terrorism everywhere.

Pretty soon they'll realize their dreams can't come true as long as the "old-Americans" are still around, so the next move will be to get rid of them. We are falling quickly from a 1st World to a 3rd World nation. Brought to you by Obama.

This is just part of his "fundamental change" for America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Sooo...basically some administration to make sure they don't end up as roving bands setting up tent cities just outside of detention camps and wander around towns looking for scraps to survive on.

Yep, this is how they do it.

For instance, when we in St. Louis got about 20,000 Bosnian war refugees, they didn't just walk them through customs and say "goodbye and good luck" and end up with 20,000 people making temporary shelter in the airport parking garage.

No, they used a scary "task force" to help them find housing, jobs, sign them up for ESL courses.

You know, so they could integrate into the community without being an unbearable pain in the ass.

This is what actually stops you from having concentrated areas overrun by new immigrants.

It still to some degree happens, the Bosnians tended to disperse mainly in South City, but it's wasn't like house after house, block after block.

Good job making something obvious and mundane sound nefarious!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Sooo...basically some administration to make sure they don't end up as roving bands setting up tent cities just outside of detention camps and wander around towns looking for scraps to survive on.

For instance, when we in St. Louis got about 20,000 Bosnian war refugees, they didn't just walk them through customs and say "goodbye and good luck" and end up with 20,000 people making temporary shelter in the airport parking garage.

No, they used a scary "task force" to help them find housing, jobs, sign them up for ESL courses.

You know, so they could integrate into the community without being an unbearable pain in the ass.

This is what actually stops you from having concentrated areas overrun by new immigrants.

It still to some degree happens, the Bosnians tended to disperse mainly in South City, but it's wasn't like house after house, block after block.

Glad to hear that everything's under control and going to be fine. Thanks for clearing that up.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Glad to hear that everything's under control and going to be fine. Thanks for clearing that up.
    No worries.

Whichever way you feel about the new regs on immigration, it's far better that it's done somewhat orderly.

Tax money is to be used to set up Spanish only schools in violation of Brown v. Board of Education. Obama is a king who can violate the law at will.

Different time different reason. this ain't yo mothers buick.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Different time different reason. this ain't yo mothers buick.
    Same basic principle, and mom never had a Buick.

Eh...most of mehico and central america are already dictatorships run by crime syndicates, their citizens already used to such corruption...what better way to turn the US into the same...

Nothing to see here...move along.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

They are not "immigrants" and they have no plans to "integrate" into any community or our Country...

The conference calls and meetings surrounding the task force made it clear Barack Obama is planning to legalize and protect 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants who will then be moved onto citizenship.
    When these “new Americans” come out of the shadows, the communities in which they’ve been placed will be designated as “receiving communities.”
    The “new Americans” are considered “seedlings” by the White House and the “receiving communities” are the “fertile ground” to nurture them, according to comments made during the meetings.
    Citizens will then be pushed into the shadows as the “New Americans” come out of the shadows.
    One member of the task force said they will be forming a “country within a country”.
    At the meetings, it was said that “immigrants need to be aware of benefits they are entitled to”.
    The participants in the meeting also discussed the fact that these immigrants would not be interested in assimilating. They would “navigate not assimilate”.

Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through.
    Refugees are given an allowance, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.
    The meeting participants also discussed the need to convince state and local officials to give no interest loans to the “refugees.”
    Fuck this. Why should I pay taxes and obey the law? All I get is a new asshole ripped every month. I'm gonna become an illegal and live the good life. Playing by the rules is for chumps.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    They are not "immigrants" and they have no plans to "integrate" into any community or our Country...

Fuck this. Why should I pay taxes and obey the law? All I get is a new asshole ripped every month. I'm gonna become an illegal and live the good life. Playing by the rules is for chumps.
    First, the stuff you highlighted is what this lady says was said in this secret meeting that she supposedly overheard. Not exactly a reliable sounding source. And obviously far from an impartial one.

Second, you really think most illegals are "living the good life", they are mostly doing menial backbreaking shit work for crappy pay.

But all that aside, since this is what's happening...for now these folks are staying. Isn't it best the government tries to integrate them? Tries to make sure they aren't setting up squats wherever they can, trying to make sure they have access to learn English, and at the very least, know who they are, what they do, where they live and work?

Isn't it best the government tries to integrate them? Tries to make sure they aren't setting up squats wherever they can, trying to make sure they have access to learn English, and at the very least, know who they are, what they do, where they live and work?
    No. It's best if the government enforced it's law and kept illegals OUT of the country.

Anyone who wants to immigrate to our Country can do so the same was IMMIGRANTS have been doing it for over two centuries.

My grandparents legally immigrated here from Europe. They seemed to manage just fine without "government". They became Amercians and assimilated into American culture. Their son almost got killed countless times defending our Country in WW-II (my dad).

Please tell me what the fuck good millions of lazy, greasy wetbacks who have "no plans to assimilate" are for OUR COUNTRY?

(think Kennedy here) I'm "asking not" what "our Country can do for them", I'm asking "what they can do for our Country".

And please don't insult me or yourself by answering that question by replying "they'll do the work Americans don't want to do".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

"Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council and former senior official for La Raza"
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Whist...a_Plotting.php

Hmmm, la raza you say? Just what is la raza?
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERE...0204MEChA.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'd like to see the dickbag enemy plant walk around certain parts of Detroit with a cross plainly shown or a yarmulke on his head then tell us about how mass immigration of terrorists is a good idea.

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'd like to see the dickbag enemy plant walk around certain parts of Detroit with a cross plainly shown or a yarmulke on his head then tell us about how mass immigration of terrorists is a good idea.
    The balkanisation of the US is long underway.

Just look at this fine graphic;

Not too concerned about the German, Italian, or French areas, but the others kinda give a hint as to things to come. One prob is they left out Spanish, wich would likely be prominent in the southwest, I presume these Spanish speakers would align with Mehico and South America in any war.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-04-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not too concerned about the German...
    Easy for you to say, I'm in German territory! And look, Poland is surrounded by Germans, the French are cornered and split...it's like WWII all over again!