Thread: For you golfers out there

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

For you golfers out there

Just a smile for the golfers

Even if you are not a "golfer" you will enjoy watching this .....
    http://www.chonday.com/Videos/animalspga2

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I was playing the executive course at a Marriott a few years back with my wife and couple of her veterinarian friends from Boston. The 9th was 90 yards to the pin over a small pond. My wife tees off and just as she hits the ball a bunny hops onto the green, the ball whacks this rabbit on the fly in it's eye socket, knocks it cold.

My first reaction was to yell "good shot", not the right thing to say in front of two animal loving veterinarians. They jumped in the cart and raced to the green to save this rabbits life ( all the while i keep thinking, "damn that was a good shot")

The rabbits life was saved ( probably not going to see too well out of that eye for awhile) and i was lectured by everyone all the way back to the clubhouse about what an insensitive jerk i was.

I still think it was a good shot

All hail to faggot hockey

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Awesome. Lots of animals seem to think the ball is an egg.

I did some work once for titleist. They were telling me that some production line equipment once malfunctioned over a weekend. When they showed up for work Monday morning and opened the door to the shop floor, they were met with a tsunami of loose golf balls, as in tens of thousands of them all over the place. They had to use shovels and buckets to clean up all the loose golf balls. It was pretty funny the way they described it.