Thread: Obama: Rule By Fiat

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obama: Rule By Fiat

Obama is out of control.

Obama only has two more years to finish his "fundamental change" of America and is planning on making the most of his time left.

Obama is planning on using an EO to raise your taxes, AND wants to tax your retirement savings, too.

He's planning on bypassing Congress, totally.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...rtner=yahootix

Obama is out of control.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Watch Democrat Senators and Congressmen support this whole-heartedly, then cry foul when a Republican President reverses them using the same legal arguments. These clowns just won't accept that by supporting his means because they support his ends that they're rendering themselves irrelevant.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

He has been quite the busy boy lately.
    I'm still waiting on the E.O. that will lengthen his term for the sake of completing his mission. A few years ago I would have been calling myself a loon for even thinking that such an act would be possible, but this guy has shown a complete disregard for our country, our culture, and our system of government, AND he gets away with it.

There's only one thing this creature has been honest about: The fact that he wants to change America.

Last edited by skorpion; 03-03-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

a few years ago I was saying this guy is telling you what will happen.
    agreed it has surmounted my wildest thoughts, but he is being what
    he said he was.

what kills me is the dishonesty with which the house says they have no
    power and doing nothing to curtail or slow this down.
    our whole system is under attack, from ever direction and congress yawns.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

This doesn't look like a reliable news site (sort of like the Onion, maybe), but the sad thing is that it's 100% believable...

"Obama To Issue Executive Order Extending Presidential Term Limits"
    http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/02/...l-term-limits/

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Barack Obama will exercise his presidential powers this week when he signs an executive order directing the Supreme Court to indefinitely suspend the 22nd Amendment. Coming on the heels of the Conservative Political Action Conference held at Maryland’s National Harbor, President Obama announced his decision to temporarily end presidential term limits, saying, “I’m not seeing any potential presidential candidates on either side of the aisle who are capable of carrying out the task of running the country.”
    Last edited by skorpion; 03-04-2015 at 08:32 AM.

"...Mr. Obama proposes cutting back on allowable retirement savings. The cuts would be big, limiting retirement savings to an amount sufficient to generate $210,000 a year beginning at age 62. This may not be enough money for many retirees, especially in high cost of living cities"

A savings account sufficient to generate $210,000 per year (interest off principle) means you would nee to have saved

@10% interest = $2.1million
    @ 5% interest = $4.2 million

The average total savings of a United States household is about $52,993 for standard savings and certificate of deposit (CD) accounts as of 2010. The average is $99,149 when it comes to retirement savings accounts as of 2010.
    Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info_7747729_ave...household.html

Unless I am reading it wrong, it sounds like another tax on "the rich"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Where the hell are you getting 5% interest? My credit union is paying less than 2% on CDs...

Don't worry, you will find out you are rich as soon as the tax is in place and they don't get the revenue they thought they would...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Where the hell are you getting 5% interest? My credit union is paying less than 2% on CDs...

Don't worry, you will find out you are rich as soon as the tax is in place and they don't get the revenue they thought they would...
    Not CDs.
    I have one account with Ameriprise (from a previous rollover) that guarantees a 6% annual growth on the contract value and at retirement, I receive an annual distribution of 5.5%
    My other accounts (401K) earned 6%+ last year.

Raise taxes by E.O.???

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!!!

Where have we heard that phrase before? And what was the result?
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post

They don't expect revenue, they expect national ruin.
    To increase tax money you decrease taxes.
    To throttle economic growth, deplete the treasury, and ruin a nation you increase taxes.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/phil-k...rnment-forever

Obama is out of control.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

listening to mark Levine tonight and he reported that the tex ag has found paper work that says the admin. (obama) has been moving forward with the immigration implementation in texas.
    basically ignoring a court order to stop until the issue has been through the courts.
    another blatant and foul finger stuck in the eye of lady liberty.

ali it is not just obama but all his followers also. I told my wife about this and told her that a good way to stop this is to start at the bottom. find the last guy on the totem pole
    then work your way up, start putting these law breakers in jail, with fines and loss of job including retirement. they will roll over.
    there is perjury, tampering with evidence, probably destruction of evidence. take this clinton e-mail thing find her chief of staff and apply as much pressure as possible because
    they knew it was illegal. start there and see what happens, try their assistant and the assistants assistant.......................and get the damn server!!! if they are not dead or asleep
    they are lying

I just wrote my senator and told him exactly the same thing. I don't know about you guys but I am sick and damn tired of seeing the same friggin thing every day, week, month,
    year. it is sickening typical thug attitude no respect for the people and no regard for the law. part of the muslim playbook is lying to infidels because they are swine. obama lies.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..