Thread: Transcript Of Netanyahu's Speech To Congress

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs up Transcript Of Netanyahu's Speech To Congress

Netanyahu gave a very eloquent speech today concerning Iran and it's quest for nuclear weapons.

His speech was concise and to the point. Obviously, it made sense as many Dimocrats took offense to it, especially Nancy Pelosi who stormed out of the room, livid.

Obama tried to brush it off as "nothing new."

From what I understand, the stink made by Obama, before the Israeli PM came over, was instrumental in giving this global attention. And, that hasn't set well with the Libs, at all.

Oh well.....

I listened to most of it, but for those who missed it, here's a link to what he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...h-to-congress/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

BBP's a bitch!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 05/2012

So THAT'S what a true leader sounds and looks like........
    One of the Dems was SO angry that he compared Bebe to...........wait for it...............DICK CHENEY!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Dems are Israel's friends? Just like they are pro 2nd amendment. Obama and the craps can't make it more obvious they hate Israel and love muzzie killers anymore than actually standing up and shouting death to America.

[/QUOTE] can't make it more obvious they hate Israel and love muzzie killers anymore than actually standing up and shouting death to Americayep
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Dems are Israel's friends?
    Sure they are...just like Kadmos is...just listen to all his statements that coincide with Bibi's.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Netanyahu is today's Winston Churchill, 0bama is today's Neville Chamberlain.

And still what was will be again, and there is nothing new under the sun.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Mr Netanyahu is everything our country could really use in a leader. Obama is the crud around the walls of my septic tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Mr Netanyahu is everything our country could really use in a leader. Obama is the crud around the walls of my septic tank.
    I believe you hold Imam Senor 0bama in too high a regard...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 03-04-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obama is really trying to downplay Netanyahu's speech. And, his criticism of the speech makes no sense at all...go figure.

"On the core issue, which is how to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon which would make it far more dangerous, the prime minister did not offer any viable alternatives."

Uh, Mr. Resident, yes, he did. His whole speech was about not making the deal with Iran in the first place.

Now, this part of Obama's reply is totally stupid:

"We don't yet have a deal," he added. "But if we are successful, then in fact this will be the best deal possible with to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapon."

I fail to understand how giving Iran the capability to make atomic bombs will prevent Iran from having atomic bombs. This has to be doublespeak that only liberals can understand.

Totally insane...

(And, look at Obama's face in the link photo and you can easily see the hatred, and contempt, Obama has for Netanyahu.)

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-netanyah...185723990.html

Obama is out of control and leading us towards total destruction. Every Islamist attack on America falls squarely on Obama's shoulders.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 05/2012

Hard to believe Bebe probably won't get reelected in a couple weeks?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    "On the core issue, which is how to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon which would make it far more dangerous, the prime minister did not offer any viable alternatives."
    He's looking for a real plan, you know, like "hope and change!" (I almost forgot the explanation point, the most important part. Without the exclamation point it doesn't work.)

The President is reverting to his tried and true defense, one that he has used extensively in when discussing health care. He ignores any plans or options offered which he is ideologically opposed and states that no plans were offered. While this is not true the MSM will not challenge him on it which gives those who do not take the time to watch and read the illusion that what the President is saying is true.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member