Thread: Justice for Boris Nemtsov

Thumbs up Justice for Boris Nemtsov

MUST SEE: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1842.htm

“They are looking for a so-called sacrificial victim among some prominent figures, they will knock him off, I beg your pardon, and then blame [us] for that.”- President Putin

R.I.P. Boris Nemtsov

Been listening to the Jefff Rense show?

It doesn't do Putin any good if he had this done, other than perhaps personal satisfaction. But the quote attributed to him above is logical, the cause of the western nations, ie Ukraine, have more to gain politically from this murder than Putin does. Then again, lots of Russian reporters and investigators critical of Putin have been permanently silenced so there is precedent. Also note that there's a resurgance of USSR motifs in Russia, lots of yearning for returning to the CCCP. I've seen the old USSR flag flown on armored vehicles in the Ukraine fighting and one of the Ukraine separatists interviewd said they were rebuilding the Soviet empire and had a USSR flag on his uniform. I read something yesterday that one of the major commands in Russia has started using CCCP in their messages and documents. Now they just have to get rid of the white, blue, and red tricolr and install the old hammer and sickle. So maybe the USSR is being reborn?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Wich all reminded me I'd heard something along those lines before about a reborn communist world...

"In October 1917, we parted with the Old World, rejecting it once and for all. We are moving toward a new world, the world of Communism. We shall never turn off that road."
    Mikhail Gorbachev October 1987

The following speech by Mikhail Gorbachev to the Politburo in November 1987 was reported by Sir William Stephenson (the man known as Intrepid), who was head of the Combined Allied Intelligence Operations during WWII:
    "Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and to let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things: One, we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Europe. Three, we want the Americans to stop proceeding with Strategic Defence Initiative."
    Gorby

"War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. Today, of course, we are not strong enough to attack. Our time will come in 30 to 40 years. To win, we shall need the element of surprise. The bourgeoisie will have to be put to sleep. So we shall begin by launching the most spectacular peace movement on record. There will be electrifying overtures and unheard of concessions. The capitalist countries, stupid and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction. They will leap at another chance to be friends. As soon as their guard is down, we will smash them with our clenched fist."
    Dimitri Manuilski to the Lenin School for Political Warfare

"We have Nicaragua, soon we will have El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Mexico. One day, tomorrow or five years or fifteen years from now, we're going to take 5 to 10 million Mexicans and they are going into Dallas, into El Paso, into Houston, into New Mexico, into San Diego, and each one will have embedded in his mind the idea of killing ten Americans."
    Thomas Borge, Interior Minister of Nicaragua under Ortega
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Post Nemtsov Murder: Anti-Putin False Flag!