Thread: Obama’s “Fake War” against the Islamic State (ISIS)

Exclamation Obama’s “Fake War” against the Islamic State (ISIS)

MUST SEE: http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-...allies/5432163

RELATED:

Liber AL vel Legis - Chapter III quotes:

“Choose ye an island!”

“Fortify it!”
    “ Dung it about with enginery of war!”

“ Establish at thy Kaaba a clerk-house: all must be done well and with business way.”

“ Sacrifice cattle, little and big:”

“after a child (33º degree Occult Masonic symbolism key).”

"But not now."
    "Ye shall see that hour, o blessed Beast, and thou the Scarlet Concubine of his desire!"
    "Ye shall be sad thereof."
    "Deem not too eagerly to catch the promises; fear not to undergo the curses. Ye, even ye,
    know not this meaning all."
    "I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia--but my left
    hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe (NOTE: Orion constellation); & nought remains."

OBSERVATION: (Kaaba = Vortex! NY is located next to 18º point in the ley-lines (Grid System).

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike - (33° Degree Freemason, KKK,[...])

Dude you need to stop..seriously.

It's all cut and paste whackjob BS with a molecule of truth somewhere within.

"But not now."
    "Ye shall see that hour, o blessed Beast, and thou the Scarlet Concubine of his desire!"
    "Ye shall be sad thereof."
    "Deem not too eagerly to catch the promises; fear not to undergo the curses. Ye, even ye,
    know not this meaning all."
    "I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia--but my left
    hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe (NOTE: Orion constellation); & nought remains."
    WTF is any of that cut&paste crap supposed to mean? Is the misuse of the 16th century Elizabethan language supposed to give is some cred?
    Geeze...

OBSERVATION:

Probably a good idea, very close observation
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Obama's wedding ring is just loops

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...dding-ring.htm

On a side note:

Dear rest of forum,
    Please note what you did to poor .40 You broke him. All the "crazy" that most people can filter away as just crazy, and not pay attention to...well, you pushed so much at this poor guy that he can no longer tell the difference.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Obama's wedding ring is just loops

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...dding-ring.htm

On a side note:

Dear rest of forum,
    Please note what you did to poor .40 You broke him. All the "crazy" that most people can filter away as just crazy, and not pay attention to...well, you pushed so much at this poor guy that he can no longer tell the difference.
    We made him into a liberal? Damn, damn, damn.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    We made him into a liberal? Damn, damn, damn.
    Nope...note the obvious Obama derangement syndrome symptoms. He went full on Republican retard. And you should never go full retard.