Thread: Intellistreets are there for you.

Intellistreets are there for you.

So I guess streetlights will report you every move in the near future kinda.

So how are they going to spy on you if you don't come outside where their streetlights can see you?

Behold;

More and more personal and household devices are connecting to the internet, from your television to your car navigation systems to your light switches. CIA Director David Petraeus cannot wait to spy on you through them.

Earlier this month, Petraeus mused about the emergence of an “Internet of Things” — that is, wired devices — at a summit for In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital firm. “‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,” Petraeus enthused, “particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft.”

All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you’re a “person of interest” to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the rise of the “smart home,” you’d be sending tagged, geolocated data that a spy agency can intercept in real time when you use the lighting app on your phone to adjust your living room’s ambiance.

“Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Petraeus said, “the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.”
    http://www.wired.com/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

Imagine your clothes washer telling you "I'm sorry, I can't let you do that, Dave..."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Cameras everywhere have been the norm in Jolly Ol' England for quite some time.

Guess we are coming to a time when it will be important to wear face masks when leaving home.

illegal to cover the face. it's for the children.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

People in England do things like this, and the Gov deemed it illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOH9XhsP3iI

BISHOP

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Big Brother ... doesn't like his view impeded.