Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farrakhan Tells Black Soldiers To Desert For The ‘Day Of Judgment’ For Whites

Farrakhan Tells Black Soldiers To Desert For The ‘Day Of Judgment’ For Whites

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan made a fiery speech Sunday in which he warned whites that a “day of judgment” is coming to avenge their “evil” and that African Americans serving in the armed forces should immediately withdraw and fight for their communities instead.

In an address given at the Nation of Islam’s headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan claimed whites have oppressed blacks for hundreds of years and a reckoning is due for the “iniquities of their fathers,” the NOI publication Final Call reports.

“When a man has done that kind of evil, they are long gone and dead, but they’ve produced offspring, and it doesn’t seem like the offspring are better than those that did the evil because the children are doing the same things as their fathers,” the firebrand minister said.

Quoting scripture, Farrakhan said, “Prepare slaughter for the children for the iniquities of their fathers.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/fa...nt-for-whites/

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Bring it on, O Psuedo-Islamic Bitch.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-08-2015 at 09:01 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I guess that idiot never did any research into how "African"-American were treated in their home continent of Africa before coming to the USA. It wasn't and still isn't pretty.

Aren't there still laws about "inciting to riot" ??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    They seem to only apply to people of a different color than Farrakhan.

I can't imagine what would happen if you or I or any republican of any color had called for a military insurrection like this. It would not be pretty.

Yeah, but mostly they only apply if a riot actually occurs.

Since roughly 0% of the blacks in the military are going to listen to him, it's kinda a moot point.

They ALL will change their minds once AIMED fire starts to head their way. That is one thing they seem to lack.

Once you turn an AR15 or AK sideways it looses accuracy, especially when you aren't using the sights.

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Louie needs a diet of lead.

Curious how much money Farrakhan contributes to African relief out of his own personal checking account?

I am certain he would be shocked to find out how many honkeys give quite a bit out of their own checking account to schools and orphanages in Uganda. 49% of the Ugandan population is under the age of 18 and there is great opportunity to help these kids become the new leaders of their country.

My guess is he is just a big bag of hot gas and doesn't do anything other than pontificate and line his own filthy pockets.

Edited to add, Mr.F can start here: http://www.ukids.org/
    It is sponsored by our church and quite a few orphaned kids have become educated to the point of being in the top 10 scholastically in the entire country. Our white honkey $$ are real unlike Mr.F's BS rhetoric.
    Last edited by 308; 03-07-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Looks half "devil" to me!!! hahahahahah back at him., butt wipe. Farrakan needs to move to Mecca and see how he is treated. The Arabs will set him free I'm sure?

I wonder if Hassan Nidal, Bergstrom, and that Marine who went missing for years over in Iraq listened to Faracon? I'm sure 0bama heeds his call to jihad.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Looey needs to STFU & have himself a pork chop sandwich.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Bing it on.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    fight for their communities instead.
    Who are they going to be fighting? 99.9999999% of the crime and murders happening in those communities are being committed by other black people.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Who are they going to be fighting? 99.9999999% of the crime and murders happening in those communities are being committed by other black people.
    They blame all of that on whites. Well, a lot of them do, some few of them understand they're being manipulated. Be that as it may, a young muslim guy told me at work one day with a smile that they're just not going to let many white people live. I presume that's when they declare open jihad and so on and take over murica.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

Yep! Just like Rag Head's. It seems being a Marksman is a Inherited White Trait! Other than the Chinese maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    They ALL will change their minds once AIMED fire starts to head their way. That is one thing they seem to lack.

Once you turn an AR15 or AK sideways it looses accuracy, especially when you aren't using the sights.

BISHOP

They blame all of that on whites. Well, a lot of them do, some few of them understand they're being manipulated. Be that as it may, a young muslim guy told me at work one day with a smile that they're just not going to let many white people live. I presume that's when they declare open jihad and so on and take over murica.
    They obviously have no idea who they are messing with. I'd like to see all the hardcore gangbangers in any of your major cities take on one of the local gun clubs.

Currently they are a mild irritation a mere bug bite. And we still slaughter them wholesale in Iraq and Afghanistan with both hands tied behind our backs. God help them if we ever pull one hand from behind our backs. Loosen the rules of engagement a bit.

I just wonder how many more 9/11's it would take before the will of the people super-cede the will of a few liberals who protect them.
    Last edited by Phil125; 03-10-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan made a fiery speech Sunday in which he warned whites that a “day of judgment” is coming to avenge their “evil” and that African Americans serving in the armed forces should immediately withdraw and fight for their communities instead.

In an address given at the Nation of Islam’s headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan claimed whites have oppressed blacks for hundreds of years and a reckoning is due for the “iniquities of their fathers,” the NOI publication Final Call reports.

“When a man has done that kind of evil, they are long gone and dead, but they’ve produced offspring, and it doesn’t seem like the offspring are better than those that did the evil because the children are doing the same things as their fathers,” the firebrand minister said.

Quoting scripture, Farrakhan said, “Prepare slaughter for the children for the iniquities of their fathers.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/fa...nt-for-whites/

His niggardlyness sickens me.

And, isn't inciting our military to desert a crime... I mean an actual, actionable crime? Like put his islamic ass in jail crime?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

^^^^ yeah that's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    Looks half "devil" to me!!! hahahahahah back at him., butt wipe. Farrakan needs to move to Mecca and see how he is treated. The Arabs will set him free I'm sure?

Don't you mean "set him on fire"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast