Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does the CFR need a big war in Europe

Exclamation Why does the CFR need a big war in Europe

http://youtu.be/N7PpdYil-7Y

Quotes from Zionist doctrines:

PROTOCOL No. 7

1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential
    for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there
    should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the
    proletariat,

a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

2. Throughout all Europe,
    and by means of relations with Europe,
    in other continents also,

we must create ferments, discords and hostility.
    Therein we gain a double advantage.
    In the first place we keep in check all countries,
    for they will know that we have the power

whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order.
    All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion.
    In the second place,

by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have
    stretched into the cabinetss of all States by means of the political,

by economic treaties, or loan obligations.
    In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and
    penetration during negotiations and agreements, but,

as regards what is called the "official language,"
    we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency.
    In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM [A person who is not Jewish, a.k.a non-Jew], whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice,

will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

UNIVERSAL WAR

3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war
    with the neighbors of that country (RUSSIA) which dares to oppose us: but if these
    neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then
    we must offer resistance by a universal war.

“Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since. And it played a - an important part in events (WAR) now.” – George Soros

“The globalists, personified by the US/UK, want war. They desire to drag Russia into bloody conflict. They have made no secret about the fact that they want to affect regime change in Russia so that Russia can be broken apart in order to steal resources. This is exactly what they have accomplished in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Thanks to Bashar Al-Assad and his loyal, competent Syrian Arab Army, they are failing in Syria, as hard as they try (while arming ISIS terrorists).” Source: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...n_minsk_two-0/

4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its
    undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.
    RELATED:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-...allies/5432163

5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching thedesired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" –

THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE
    DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS. Must See:

http://youtu.be/a9C2jIupv-I

http://sana.sy/eng/22/2013/03/30/475112.htm

6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check,

we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all,
    if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us,
    we shall respond with the guns of America... MUST SEE:

http://youtu.be/WDrBh-qMOGY

http://youtu.be/3iGsSYEB0bA

http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspo...yed_ukraine-0/

Quotes take from the book: (“Protocols of the Fool Pigs of Zion”)

Be Sociable, Share!
    Last edited by .40; 03-16-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Joooooooos!

Rich Joooooos are taking over Europe again!

This must call for another Kristallnacht or something, eh?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

.40 forgot to mention the Queen of England is a 6000 year old reptilian shapeshifter. Because of this oversight on his part I cannot assume this thread to be serious.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

^Lol!!!

.40 I think these types of threads are best left at Tightrope and Stormfront. Not trying to insult you bro, but 90% of the frequent posters here are the type that 'stand with Israel'. This stuff likely won't be well received by many here.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    ^Lol!!!

.40 I think these types of threads are best left at Tightrope and Stormfront. Not trying to insult you bro, but 90% of the frequent posters here are the type that 'stand with Israel'. This stuff likely won't be well received by many here.
    You must not be familiar w/ fotay's posting history here....

Holy batshit luney tunes batman!

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    You must not be familiar w/ fotay's posting history here....
    For better or for worse, I am not. I kind of assumed this is an irregular type of post from this guy, being that he hasn't been banned/ placed in TRH like another guy I seen in there who went on an epic rant about the 'evil Zionist jew pigs'.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

reporting for duty...

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Soros is a wicked man, anyone here deny that?
    FBHO

One message that Albert Pike received from his “spirit guide,” and which in reality we know to be a demonic vision, he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place. This is not because the devil has powers of prophecy, but because his agents have undertaken to manipulate political events to closely follow his designs. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy.

“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events in the Middle East show a growing unrest and instability between Jews and Arabs. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.
    http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/201...ee-world-wars/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Wink

For better or for worse, I am not. I kind of assumed this is an irregular type of post from this guy, being that he hasn't been banned/ placed in TRH like another guy I seen in there who went on an epic rant about the 'evil Zionist jew pigs'.
    Check out all of his/her started threads here, I thought he was on permanent lock-down in the X-Files forum.

^Lol!!!

The only country I "stand with" is the USA.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I wish the US were that clever - had our shit together well enough to pull something like that off!

Give me a break...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I wish the US were that clever - had our shit together well enough to pull something like that off!

Give me a break...
    Hey O...long time no see posting, bro.

How come the Irish never get accused of attempting world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Too busy drinking, singing, dancing & screwing for that kind of foolishness.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The only country I "stand with" is the USA.

Don't worry I don't think any of the regulars will ever accuse you of being a "stand with Israel" guy.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Too busy drinking, singing, dancing & screwing for that kind of foolishness.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Lol!

Check out all of his/her started threads here, I thought he was on permanent lock-down in the X-Files forum.
    I just had to click his profile and take a quick glance, no need for me to go through reading it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Because they can't even kick the British off the northern half of their country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast