Thread: Who's at the door? Oh, it's just Northcom checking up on you because..... they care.

Who's at the door? Oh, it's just Northcom checking up on you because..... they care.

The SCNG partnered with the S.C. State Guard, the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Department and other local emergency responders to conduct health and wellness checks in the Overton neighborhood. The joint task force went door-to-door checking on the local residents, assessed their needs and determined how best to meet those needs in a real response.

“In the scenario, our job today was to assist the S.C. State Guard, along with various Berkeley County emergency responders, and perform health and wellness checks for citizens who might have been affected by the storm,” said Sgt. Jeremy Argabright, Bravo Company, 1-118 Infantry.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/...r-to-door.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wish they would knock on my door and ask me my needs. My response would be I need an FNH P90 with at least twenty cases (5.7x28 ships 2000 rds/case) of the same ammo as the constitution affords our military. I would then tell them that my home needs to be up-armored to be able to withstand impacts from 20mm AP rounds.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wish they would knock on my door and ask me my needs. My response would be I need an FNH P90 with at least twenty cases (5.7x28 ships 2000 rds/case) of the same ammo as the constitution affords our military. I would then tell them that my home needs to be up-armored to be able to withstand impacts from 20mm AP rounds.
    Yours isn't? Wow.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars