Thread: 'Jade Helm 2015' 8-Week Summer Special Ops Exercises Prep For End Game And 'Mastering The Human Domain'

'Jade Helm 2015' 8-Week Summer Special Ops Exercises Prep For End Game And 'Mastering The Human Domain'

From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the US Army's Green Berets, US Navy Seals, US Marines Special Ops Command and US Air Force Special Ops Command will be taking part in 'Jade Helm 15', 8 weeks of night time drills in 7 states in the southwestern portion of America in which the states of Texas and Utah are both labeled 'hostile' territory in the 'drills' as outlined in more detail in the US Army Special Ops Command documents embedded below.

While US Army operations planner Thomas Mead tells mySouTex.com "this allows our soldiers to get a better training environment" and "you only get so much in a military environment", his disclaimer is "you don't get a true interaction with the public" which leads us to ask these questions: How much interaction do they expect with the public between the hours of 11 pm and 4 am, when these exercises will be taking place? Maybe even more importantly, what exactly is 'mastering the human domain', the exercise tag line seen in the image at the top of story?

According to several US Generals, the 'human domain will dictate future wars'. Look deeply to understand exactly what is being said in the following quotes from the story.:

General's Odierno, Amos and McRaven chose to emphasize the “human domain” as the key determining factor in future conflicts.
    “In a word, the success of future strategic initiatives and the ability of the U.S. to shape a peaceful and prosperous global environment will rest more and more on our ability to understand, influence, or exercise control within the ‘human domain,’” according to the white paper.

The “human domain” is defined for the purposes of this white paper as the “physical, cultural and social environments” that exist within a conflict. Each leader felt strong enough about the human domain’s influence that they recommended the Pentagon consider adopting it as a “doctrinal term and the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMILPF) implications.”

Army, Marine and Special Operations leaders have observed the human domain dictate success in Iraq and Afghanistan for the past ten years. The ground forces own a unique perspective and ability to shape the human domain in future conflicts, according to the white paper.

With a 'Republic of Texas' political meeting recently raided as shared in this story from 'The Free Thought Project', it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to believe that these exercises are more pieces to the puzzle spoken of by Dave Hodges in this new story "The Pieces For America's Imminent Red Dawn Are In Place", especially considering Texas labeled 'hostile territory' in the exercise manual below.
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_2015.php

What this amounts to is identifying the leadership of the opposition and neutralising them while gaining the cooperation of the opposition at large, or at least their fear. Say 0bama starts a civil war, he would employ human terrain mapping and special ops such as the above in an effort to counter Americans, but I suspect there are far too many patriots for this warfare paradigm to counter. As to historiucal successes of human terrain mapping and so on, just look at Iraq today, and Viet Nam. They (political leadership of the US at the time) tried to win hearts and minds but then left the hearts they did win to the mercy of muslims and communists.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Those are improperly formatted PowerPoint slides.

Since it is not as obvious as I had thought when I originally posted the above comment last night, this looks and smells fake. The formats on the power points are wrong, the unit insignia are wrong, and some of the terms are incorrect.
    Last edited by Hatedbysheeple; 03-13-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

When some citizen mistakes the soldiers for say armed drug dealers something tragic is likely to happen. The language explaining the exercise is pure double talk, i.e. bullshit. I am not sure if that means anything sinister or it is just another example of the current inability of people in the Government (and for that matter the general population) to use concise English. I assume the proposed exercise is to take place on State or local property, but these days nothing would be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    When some citizen mistakes the soldiers for say armed drug dealers something tragic is likely to happen. The language explaining the exercise is pure double talk, i.e. bullshit. I am not sure if that means anything sinister or it is just another example of the current inability of people in the Government (and for that matter the general population) to use concise English. I assume the proposed exercise is to take place on State or local property, but these days nothing would be a surprise.
    wasn't there an exercise a few years ago in the public where a green beret got shot by a cop?

Wasn't there another exercise a few years ago where the military was shooting machineguns from helicopters at civilians in a city.....

BISHOP