Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Server Is Her's, and She is Not Going to Turn It Over

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Hillary's Server Is Her's, and She is Not Going to Turn It Over

Clinton also revealed earlier this week that while more than 30,000 emails were provided to the department, nearly 32,000 were deemed by her as "private, personal" records that she did not keep. She also said her personal server would remain private.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...s-immediately/

This goes back to another thread earlier in the week and sort of answers my question. Even though she supposedly did all her government e-mail as Secretary of State using this private server she is treating it as private and only she, and her lawyers, will determine what should and should not be released to FOIA requests.

There are many aspects of this that just stink and raise more questions about how the President lead his administration, what he allowed them to get away with (apparently with no questions being raised), and just how transparent he intended his administration to be. While I agree that Mrs. Clinton needs to be raked over the coals for this I am surprised that very little is being discussed or written about how the President could/would allow this to occur. I am sure that he found out about this the way the rest of us did, by the news reports, but that means that in the entire time she was Secretary of State he never communicated with her by e-mail. This also makes me wonder what e-mail address Secretary Kerry has and why there has not been just a quick report stating that Secretary Kerry is using a .gov e-mail.

Not that it would do any good now, but I believe a search warrant is now in order. Not a subpoena, I have seen the high regard with which the Clintons hold the law, and a subpoena will not do as they will just ignore it or lose the server. Even with a search warrant they are probably in the midst of dissolving the server in acid so that there is no remains to look at.

No wonder people have such a low regard for government anymore.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hillary is above the law. Laws DO NOT apply to her.

You should be thrown in the brig for even questioning her actions on this. What ails you?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    I don't believe it for a second! She clearly tweeted that she wanted all of the emails released!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I don't believe it for a second! She clearly tweeted that she wanted all of the emails released!
    Technically, she wants all the e-mails that she released to the State Department from her personal server to be released, not all the e-mails that she sent using that e-mail address. She wants one other thing as well. She wants the MSM to repeat, often, that she has asked for all e-mails to be released and she wants to suppress any questions about what happened to the rest of the e-mails and who made the determination of what should and should not be released.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Hillary is above the law. Laws DO NOT apply to her.

You should be thrown in the brig for even questioning her actions on this. What ails you?
    Patriotism and a love of my country, our Constitution, and the freedom and liberty is was supposed to protect.

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    You should be banned for this!

NRA Endowment Member

I don't get why we don't just get them directly from the NSA.

Or we could send Dennis Rodman back to N. Korea and I'm sure they would give them to him.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I don't get why we don't just get them directly from the NSA.

Or we could send Dennis Rodman back to N. Korea and I'm sure they would give them to him.
    You know, the NSA is really under-appreciated as the final backup servers for the world's emails and texts.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Patriotism and a love of my country, our Constitution, and the freedom and liberty is was supposed to protect.
    In the Liberal scheme of things, that argument would not hold up....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Do they make it in a quilted 2-ply version?

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    You know, the NSA is really under-appreciated as the final backup servers for the world's emails and texts.
    Well...the problem is lousy customer service.

I mean sure, fine, they "have" everything. But you give them a call to try to retrieve one accidentally deleted email and they are all like "We don't do that" and "What's your clearance level"

I do kinda wonder how many millions of bucks we've spent so they can archive hundreds of billions of boner pill and Nigerian huckster spam emails

You know what's sad about this whole fake "scandal" ? If this is all the opposition has to lay at her feet so far, she's going to coast to victory in 2016 easily.

Just like the run-up to 2008. All the right-wing radio shock jocks were screaming about "Obama's preacher said this" or "he hung out with so-and-so back in the 1960s..." Really? Is that all you got? If you can't even talk about serious policy differences or real substantive character flaws, no one is going to take you seriously. And indeed they didn't come election day.

And then all the same screamers and shouters wonder how in the world someone so corrupt could have ever been elected in the first place...

It's like the MSM is purposely focusing on non-issues to try to delegitimize any serious complaints that may come down the pike later. Get all her opponents to cry "wolf" now, so that everyone will be tuned out later.

It's worked out marvelously for Obama in 2008. We'll see how it works out for Team Hillary in 2016.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Freeloading handout scum like you are what puts Obama in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Freeloading handout scum like you are what puts Obama in the White House.
    That's funny. I don't recall ever casting a ballot for Clinton, Bush, or Obama. Or Dole or Gore or Kerry or McCain or Romney for that matter.

It's the people who keep voting for Democrats AND Republicans at the national level and expect anything to ever change in Washington that make me LOL.

Enjoy Hillary or Jeb in 2016.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That's funny. I don't recall ever casting a ballot for Clinton, Bush, or Obama. Or Dole or Gore or Kerry or McCain or Romney for that matter.

It's the people who keep voting for Democrats AND Republicans at the national level and expect anything to ever change in Washington that make me LOL.

Enjoy Hillary or Jeb in 2016.
    You personally, sure you can't. Felons can't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    You personally, sure you can't. Felons can't vote.
    Nice try. Only in some of the backwards Southern states are felons permanently banned from voting.

In most of the rest of the civilized states, all felons get their voting rights restored upon completion of their sentences, if not sooner.

https://www.aclu.org/maps/map-state-...chisement-laws

I haven't missed a single election I've been eligible for since I turned 18. And I've still never cast a vote for a Repube or Democrap for president.

Like I said: enjoy your Hillary or Jeb.

Hm. "That's all you got?" They ask.
    Let's try a thought experiment:
    Richard Nixon decides to keep ALL his Presidential correspondence in a file cabinet at his house in California.
    No, strike that. Kissinger keeps HIS correspondence in a similar fashion.
    Or H.R. Haldeman.....say HE does something similar. The reaction would have been.......
    CHOOT UM!

Mark my words: if all the GOP has come 2016 to hang around her neck is this trumped-up media-sensationalist frenzy and Benghaaaaazi, say hello to Hillary 45.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast