Thread: The left has no bounds in displaying what assholes they can be.

The left has no bounds in displaying what assholes they can be.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...zes-customers/

It seems the gun grabbing lefty wacko’s will go to any lengths to further their Disarming America campaign.

States United to Prevent Gun Violence set up a fake gun store and when first-time gun buyers came in to make a purchase these moron’s went full throttle with their anti-gun propaganda. Seriously? A fricking fake gun store? You people need to stay off the meds and get a life. Actually, it seems to me that what they did is illegal.

AWR Hawkins at Breitbart reports:

They did this by only offering models of guns for sale that had been used in high-profile crimes. So when a first-time female buyer asked to the see a gun that was easy to operate the clerk grabbed a .22 revolver and said, “[This] is the easiest gun we have to use. It’s our most popular one… It’s also a gun that 5-year-old found in his parents bedroom, went down and shot his 9-month-old baby brother with it.”

For another customer the clerk shows a 9mm semiautomatic. He describes it as “a very handy gun” and that’s “easy to use.” The clerks says, “It’s a great gun to carry in your purse, like that gal from the Walmart, her two-year-old son reaches into her pocketbook, pulls it out, shoots her.”

The clerk does the same thing with a shotgun — used in a San Diego shooting — and various other guns used in more recent crimes.

For Adam Lanza’s horrible acts at Sandy Hook Elementary the clerk lays down an AR-15, snaps his fingers, and says, “20 little kids, gone like that.” The clerk did not mention that Lanza could have used a well-worn revolver or a single shot shotgun to the same effect, as Sandy Hook was a gun free zone in which he had over 9 minutes to walk room to room and commit his atrocities without any armed resistance.

Nor did the clerk mention that guns are used approximately 2,082 times every day in America for defensive purposes. Those 2,082 times includes instances where women stop sexual attackers, where parents prevent crimes against their children, where homeowners stop home invaders, where business owners stop burglars, etc.

Like I said, these people will go to any lengths to try and disarm America. They have no desire to know the truth. I would say it would be a safe bet that if one of these fools has an armed intruder enter their home and rapes their wife or daughter that they will have second thoughts about owning firearms!

Personally I believe that if you are raising children you have a responsibility to protecting them. Being armed gives you that ability. Use your brains you liberal morons…

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

bunch of morons. Couldn't comment on the video so i commented on the discussion part of their main youtube page.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

brainwashed bullshit.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I wonder if the ATF knew about this and, if not, could they charge them with selling firearms without a license?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Since they are so anti-firearm and are trying to dupe the public, I wonder if they would be put off by somebody lobbing a grenade over the counter?

They probably got the idea from all the fake abortion clinics conservatives run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    They probably got the idea from all the fake abortion clinics conservatives run.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I saw the video somewhere else and it was stated that the guns must be fake as the bolt in the shotgun didn't move when it was being racked, and the cylinder moving on the pistol without the hammer back. Also, I am pretty sure that Uzi's (sbr's and F/A are not allowed in NY. That would be a BIG no no!)

Also I think that it was pointed out that the 'actor' portraying the counter guy is a voice on a GTA video game. I will check on that. Still has to be fake, and it certainly is a bull shit vid.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if the ATF knew about this and, if not, could they charge them with selling firearms without a license?
    The Waffen BATFEces scum are probably helping them.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Maybe got it from the Jews who thought disarming the German citizenry before WWII would keep them safe. Big miscalculation there, huh.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Keep when it finally dawns on you the the Marxist elite disarm little marxist useless idiots to keep the elite in power.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The guns are movie props. Fake just like the brain matter between a liberal's ears. Also, if you look closely at the "ammo" in the background they're just generic empty boxes that say "Ammo."
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

And in NO way is that revolver a .22.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

That whole thing looks like a contrived "reality" type show, with willing actors as customers. Not one customer said, " fuck your liberal bullshit, sell me the gun"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Those folks all looked like ACORN/SEIU hipsters.

Yeah, I liked the boxes labelled "AMMO". Pure fiction.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    That whole thing looks like a contrived "reality" type show, with willing actors as customers. Not one customer said, " fuck your liberal bullshit, sell me the gun"
    not sure what i would have done but i would be buying the gun elsewhere after that.

plus whats with all the SKS on the wall. Were they used in some slaughter i haven't heard of?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38