Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Then get the F out already.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I always wondered what the demographics of North America would be, as well as what the inner cities of the United States would be like if Africans were never brought here.
    I remember before port calls in Europe in the Navy, the security people who had to brief the crew about safety in port and off-limits areas always had a tough time trying to impress upon sailors that you can't tell if you're in a bad neighborhood the way you typically do in the US. They couldn't come right out and say that you could be in the ghetto and not realize it because everybody was white.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    you know., it might me the ever clear talking but the fact of the matter is, you americans brought them here.

so.... if it weren't for that. then...
    You Canadians are mass importing Muslims and their fucked up religion/politics.

Personally I'd rather have blacks.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I would love to meet this c*nt ftf and tell her, "Very provocative speech there, sistah. Now run & get your f#cking shine box".

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

if I bought her a one way plane ticket to any african country of her choice, with the stipulation that she never return to the land of racist white devils, do you think she'd use it?

She would fit right in with the POS in charge of Zimbabwe or South Africa, or...well any hell hole on that god forsaken contintenint....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    You Canadians are mass importing Muslims and their fucked up religion/politics.

Personally I'd rather have blacks.
    That's the same style of motherfucker importing them as you guys got down there letting all the Mexicans in.

It's the left
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12