Thread: Damn! The New York Post Is Right On!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damn! The New York Post Is Right On!

Nothing I can add to this article, so here it is:

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/israel-beware-of-obama/

Just an excerpt:

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast.

Now he’s coming for Israel."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

I think that we, the paranoid, have been aware of this for years.......1 1/2 years to go.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    I think that we, the paranoid, have been aware of this for years.......1 1/2 years to go.
    Dan
    It's actually 22 months.......and there's no telling what kind of damage he can do in that time, especially if a Republican wins in 2016 and he has over 2 months to do what he wants without regard to how it affects his party.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charliebravo View Post
    It's actually 22 months.......and there's no telling what kind of damage he can do in that time, especially if a Republican wins in 2016 and he has over 2 months to do what he wants without regard to how it affects his party or the country.
    Fixed the last part for you.

This is why he has to be impeached, and removed from office, long before then.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

he needs to get caught doing something dirty and have congress and the SC slap his peepee hard.

I am hoping we find something in the Louis Lerner emails.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

It's actually 22 months.......and there's no telling what kind of damage he can do in that time, especially if a Republican wins in 2016 and he has over 2 months to do what he wants without regard to how it affects his party.
    Maybe he'll finally do something heinous enough to get his poser ass arrested. (Sigh) One can dream can't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Maybe he'll finally do something heinous enough to get his poser ass arrested. (Sigh) One can dream can't they?
    I don't doubt for a minute that he hasn't already done it. It's catching the slimy prick and finding someone with the balls to prosecute that is a problem.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I don't doubt for a minute that he hasn't already done it. It's catching the slimy prick and finding someone with the balls to prosecute that is a problem.
    you'd be banking on holder to prosecute obozo, when obozo will have to pardon holder for fast and furious....never gonna happen.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Yeah nothing we didn't already know.

Maybe, just maybe, going after Israel will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and the Jews and other power brokers on the left will finally use their influence to rein in the maniac in charge.

I'm not gonna stand on tippy-toes waiting though, left-wing know-it-alls have never been known for their ability to admit they're wrong or that they screwed the pooch.

To concede that their boy Obama was a mistake means they would be admitting they're not always right.

Just once it would be nice if they could put our nation ahead of their egos.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    you'd be banking on holder to prosecute obozo, when obozo will have to pardon holder for fast and furious....never gonna happen.
    Obama should have been judged incompetent by the American voter in 2012.
    Shitty recovery, ObamaCare, Bengazi, "Arab Spring" turned to shit, ect...
    Instead he was re-elected by people who, although they graduated college, are completely uneducated.

With this population of morons trying to turn the country into the New Soviet Utopia I don't think we can avoid the crash that's coming.

Even with a Repub President and Repubs in control of both houses they won't be able to turn the Titanic quickly enough.
    I'd say it's time to start stocking up but that time was ten years ago.
    This is just my opinion and it's entirely correct.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

This country will never survive him! It will take a long time to repair what he has done and yet to be done! Scary stuff here!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Fixed the last part for you.
    This is why he has to be impeached, and removed from office, long before then.
    Good fix Ali!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    he needs to get caught doing something dirty and have congress and the SC slap his peepee hard.
    Napots - didn't "Moochelle" do that already??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Nothing I can add to this article, so here it is:

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/israel-beware-of-obama/

Just an excerpt:

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast.

Now he’s coming for Israel."
    Hey! Maybe the IDF will do what We, the People should have done a long time ago and failed to do........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!