Thread: Money Wasted - Second chance at life for thug didn't work

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Money Wasted - Second chance at life for thug didn't work

Very probably taxpayer dollars.

Not only that, but hospital space taken up and Doctors' talents wasted, too.

Here this kid was given a second chance at making a productive life for himself and he turns to crime with his "new life."

Had to be a Dimocrat as he lied with conviction.

Pathetic.

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-got-heart...215436883.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Second chance at life for thug didn't work

Family pleading that he will die without transplant, doctors originally denied it based on his "troubled past". Managed to get new heart probably at the expense of someone else. Second chance at life for him just meant continuing a life of hurting others.

Thankfully he will no longer pose a threat to society, and in doing so proved that the doctors were correct in their first denying him the life saving treatment. I wonder what his parents are saying now? (actually I can imagine their blindness to reality)

Sorry, but hope he burns in he!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/01...tcmp=obnetwork

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Family pleading that he will die without transplant, doctors originally denied it based on his "troubled past". Managed to get new heart probably at the expense of someone else. Second chance at life for him just meant continuing a life of hurting others.

Thankfully he will no longer pose a threat to society, and in doing so proved that the doctors were correct in their first denying him the life saving treatment. I wonder what his parents are saying now? (actually I can imagine their blindness to reality)

Sorry, but hope he burns in he!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/01...tcmp=obnetwork
    I just posted this article on GD under "Money Wasted." Feel free to take mine down.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Merged threads.

At least there was a happy ending.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

"So I can live a second chance. Get a second chance and do things I want to do," Stokes told the television reporter.

Not a second chance to become a productive citizen. Not a second chance to clean up his act. "A second chance and do things I want to do." Like burglaries and carjackings. Undeserving piece of shit. Somebody who deserved that chance he squandered died because they didn't get that heart. Somebody's dying gift of life was used to enable a horrible person to continue causing others pain. At least he can do no further harm.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Maybe they'll give the heart to somebody truly deserving this time.

God might have hit the smite button for a reason.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

It would have been awesome if they had been able to reclaim that heart.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Being here in GA east of Atlanta this made the radio news on my drive home. Son of Obama do what they do. Scumbags never change.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

So much failure here. So damn much fail. Where do I even begin!? It's too damn bad the heart can't be given back to the original donor and give that poor bastard a second chance he or she was probably twice as deserving of!
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

That shitsack was never worthy of the donor organ. The only reason he got was stupid touchy-feely politically correct thinking.

Transplant lists should never have affirmative action as a condition.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your point of view, not everyone gets a second chance at life and not everyone that does, deserves it.

Kind of like when Tom Hank's character in SPR tells Ryan "earn this". He tried to "earn" it everyday after that but even then he wasn't sure he had. That's the way a second chance should be, earned.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The left is to blame. By making everything involving a black person about race.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Very probably taxpayer dollars.

Not only that, but hospital space taken up and Doctors' talents wasted, too.

Here this kid was given a second chance at making a productive life for himself and he turns to crime with his "new life."

Had to be a Dimocrat as he lied with conviction.

Pathetic.

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-got-heart...215436883.html
    My wife just watched a "Grey's Anatomy" episode like that. A teen kid was in a shootout with cops, he killed two of them and his own liver was all shot up and destroyed. He ended up getting a liver transplant from one of the cops he killed... supposedly it would make him "turn his life around"....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My wife just watched a "Grey's Anatomy" episode like that. A teen kid was in a shootout with cops, he killed two of them and his own liver was all shot up and destroyed. He ended up getting a liver transplant from one of the cops he killed... supposedly it would make him "turn his life around"....
    That should keep him alive long enough for him to get a lethal injection.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    The left is to blame. By making everything involving a black person about race.
    Yes.
    Returns June 3rd.

That happened less than a mile from where I work. The car chase went right in front. I wasn't there that day, but it certainly killed business for the day.
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    That happened less than a mile from where I work. The car chase went right in front. I wasn't there that day, but it certainly killed business for the day.
    Along with Anthony Stokes....

Freedom isn't free.

Hmmm..............Maybe this should be written into the next Final Destination movie.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey