Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People Standing Up Against the Homosexual Mafia and Communist News Media

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    There seems to be more to this. Got word that I am trying to verify, but I was told that the guy went to several Muslim outlets and only three turned him down. Guess which three he used.

Still stick to my sentiment that those protesting Christian values take their business to Muslim stores anyway.

In fact if they are so sick about the way they are treated in the USA, the offended gays should move to Saudi Arabia, and then try to get a wedding cake.
    Over there, their wedding cake would show two figurines, on top of the cake, swinging from a tree...shortly thereafter, followed by them swinging from a tree.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Simply place a nice large sign in your store window.

DO THE CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE
    THIS STORE WILL NO LONGER DO ANY
    BUSINESS WITH GAY/LESBIAN PEOPLE
    BECAUSE THEY ARE LAWSUIT CRAZY ZEALOTS
    THAT WILL SUE ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON.

BECAUSE OF THIS, I FEAR DOING BUSINESS
    WITH THE GAY/LESBION COMMUNITY UNTIL
    THEY ALL START LIVING THE TOLLERANCE THEY
    THEMSELVES SCREAM AND DEMAND FROM
    THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Problem solved.

BISHOP

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Ok, taking this further. It doesn't matter that only three Muslim establishments told him to pound sand. Since only a handful of Christian establishments caused all this crap to happen, it comes down to this, if you don't like how an establishment treats you, find another. In both cases there were more than a few places, Christian and Muslim willing to serve non-religion gays.

Intolerant demanding tolerance, what's wrong with this picture?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Ok, taking this further. It doesn't matter that only three Muslim establishments told him to pound sand. Since only a handful of Christian establishments caused all this crap to happen, it comes down to this, if you don't like how an establishment treats you, find another. In both cases there were more than a few places, Christian and Muslim willing to serve non-religion gays.

Intolerant demanding tolerance, what's wrong with this picture?
    The squeaky wheel gets the oil. If they don't make noise, they won't be "noticed." Homosexuals love to get noticed/fame. To them it's a badge of power they can display for all to see and kneel before. Without it, they would be treated just like anyone else...and they don't want that.

Liberals love to take up the underdog position so they can garner sympathy for their cause.

Realistically, I don't care how a person lives, but I don't want anyone's lifestyle rammed down my throat (no pun intended). I see nothing wrong with many lifestyles, but no matter what they choose, I don't need to be slapped with it every time they want to make a statement.

Forget religious beliefs, their lifestyle isn't natural, it's "alternate." Look at any biology chart showing human anatomy and you'll see that nature designed our bodies to function in certain ways. Male and female bodies were designed to be compatible with each other. Any other usage of our anatomies isn't natural. But, If someone wants to use their body in other ways than that for which it was designed, then feel free to do so. I won't stop them, nor try to. It's their body and they can do with it what they choose. Just leave me out of the whole equation. I'm quite happy to use my body in the way nature intended it to be used.

And, I don't mind being around gay people. Actually, I find them to be somewhat more interesting than many of the "normal" people I associate with...and they really do know how to dress.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12