Thread: Interstellar and Nightcrawlers

Interstellar and Nightcrawlers

are 2 movies I have watched as of late, I found both intriguing and entertaining.
    just watched 'stellar for 2 second time and love the nature of the story as to how mans emotions
    my be of a larger value than we know.
    and Nightcrawlers was just a damn hoot from the beginning. never really knowing where the story will go or what bend is next?

I give a vote for viewing.

if you do watch them please supply some feedback.
    ifyaonna.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Watched Nightcrawler last week and liked it. Haven't watched Interstellar yet but it's on the list.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Interstellar--It is a movie that they made into a book. I read the book a couple of weeks ago, and watched the movie yesterday. I enjoyed the book more; it was as the movie was.
    That being said, the movie was good,...I'd recommend seeing the movie first, if nothing else than to get the flavor of the two robots, TARS and CASE. That will make the book more enjoyable.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Jessica Chastain was the best in the Movie. She stole the Show. The scene where the Ship lands on the Ocean was well done. Paul

there is a book? cool that for sure is on the way. TARS and CASE were a hit with me also.

do I need to start using caps in my typing or does it matter?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    there is a book? cool that for sure is on the way. TARS and CASE were a hit with me also.

do I need to start using caps in my typing or does it matter?
    Capital letters are to be used; at the beginning of a sentence or for a proper name. Examples of a name; Georgia, John. The word rifle in this sentence should not be capitalized because it is not a name associated with a state or person. All caps is the equivalent of shouting on the internet or for emphasis of a word without having to use underlining or bold text.