Thread: Tsarnaev Mother In La-La Land

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Tsarnaev Mother In La-La Land

This woman has no grip on reality. No wonder her sons grew up to be terrorists.

What an idiot!

http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-mothe...172613856.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just a typical mooslum attitude.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

And this is why its insane the amount of these fuckers we're letting into the country these days.

At the outset the only question in this trial was would he get the death penalty or not. He's not proclaiming himself innocent. He's proud of what he did.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva wrote, according to the website. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???” she wrote. “THEY WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!! THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL, AND ALSO THEIR BLOOD, I AM DOUBTLESS AND ETERNALLY GLAD THAT I KNOW THIS FROM THE WORDS OF THE CREATOR, NOT JUST ANYONE’S WORDS!!!!!!”
    What a sweet old lady.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

In earlier times she would have been burned at the stake.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This woman has no grip on reality. No wonder her sons grew up to be terrorists.

What an idiot!

http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-mothe...172613856.html
    Anyone who is truly a muslim is a "terrorist" and "radical" (in the eyes of normal people). The koran requires them to "struggle" (jihad) to convert everyone to islam. There is no "giving up" the struggle. Convert or die. That's all they want.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Anyone who is truly a muslim is a "terrorist" and "radical" (in the eyes of normal people). The koran requires them to "struggle" (jihad) to convert everyone to islam. There is no "giving up" the struggle. Convert or die. That's all they want.
    Ummm, yep! Civilized people can't wrap their minds around the madness that is Islam. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Like cancer cells, they don't give up pushing their world wide Caliphate. They will push and push until they either win of normal people figure it out and fight back. This needs to be a war of Genocide against them but ... Western Nations and most of their people don't get it, they can't understand that this IS the only solution to Islam .... kill it!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Ummm, yep! Civilized people can't wrap their minds around the madness that is Islam. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Like cancer cells, they don't give up pushing their world wide Caliphate. They will push and push until they either win of normal people figure it out and fight back. This needs to be a war of Genocide against them but ... Western Nations and most of their people don't get it, they can't understand that this IS the only solution to Islam .... kill it!
    Most people don't see Islam as a cancer. They view it more like a wart or a mole; it's there and bothersome, but not bothersome enough for most people to remove them. So, the blemish is ignored for the most part. Only when it becomes malignant and starts being noticeable do people get concerned and have them removed.

They don't realize that moles and warts are really benign forms of cancer and should be removed as a matter of safety as soon as they arise.

Islam has already risen and is spreading its infection on a worldwide scale.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Deport this asswipe.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Deport this asswipe.
    From what I gathered, she's already been deported (for shoplifting) and sent back to Dagestan, Chechnya. Not sure she has been allowed back here...

Too bad her terrorist buddies didn't impose Sharia law on her and cut off one hand (and her tongue).

Freedom isn't free.

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva wrote, according to the website. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”
    No, today Muslims are killing Christians you pathetic oxygen thief.

147 University Christians students killed by Al-Shabbab islami, a notorious Islamic Jihadist

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Most people don't see Islam as a cancer. They view it more like a wart or a mole; it's there and bothersome, but not bothersome enough for most people to remove them. So, the blemish is ignored for the most part. Only when it becomes malignant and starts being noticeable do people get concerned and have them removed.

They don't realize that moles and warts are really benign forms of cancer and should be removed as a matter of safety as soon as they arise.

Islam has already risen and is spreading its infection on a worldwide scale.
    Worse yet, a lot of people (including my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!) believe that islam is just an "ordinary religion" and that they are "all peaceful except for a few radicals".

When I try to tell her otherwise, I get the fake "agreement" from her that says "yeah, whatever".

And, my wife isn't a bleeding heart liberal at all. Why she can't see it is beyond me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Worse yet, a lot of people (including my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!) believe that islam is just an "ordinary religion" and that they are "all peaceful except for a few radicals".

When I try to tell her otherwise, I get the fake "agreement" from her that says "yeah, whatever".

And, my wife isn't a bleeding heart liberal at all. Why she can't see it is beyond me.
    Well, it appears she's in the minority, as most Americans have negative views (don't trust Muslims) of Islam:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...usaolp00000592

One thing I found interesting is the article tells how the CMSM is doing all it can to portray Islamists as our friends by granting them access to our homes:

"the mainstream media is a way we can come into people’s homes and become people’s friends."

(Check out the Muslim women's "fashions" slideshow at bottom of the page. It's interesting how Islamists go to great lengths to make their women "invisible.")

Islam is just plain sick.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

"Younger Americans are the most likely to have positive views on Islam, be interested in learning about the religion and have Muslim friends." The next generation is fucked even more than we are with the douchebag politicians allowing evil cultists to enter our country everyday.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    So what are the chances she gets to introduce hillary at the 2016 democrat convention?

Quote Originally Posted by Avanarts View Post
    Just a typical mooslum attitude.
    Not just them. Look at all the "home-grown" nutters we have that believe they are "entitled" to take whatever they want from whomever they think should give it up.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”