Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young mother arrested for hosting Teen Sex party at her house ... um... wtf?

Young mother arrested for hosting Teen Sex party at her house ... um... wtf?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...s-party-876421

(Rachel) Lehnardt (age 35) allegedly allowed her daughter and the teen’s friends to smoke marijuana and consume alcohol in the residence. Additionally, Lehnardt “divulged that the group of minors and her played naked twister in the living room.” At one point, while the others continued to play Twister, Lehnardt “had sex with an 18 yr old in the bathroom.”

As recounted by the AA sponsor, Lehnardt said that she was still “horny” after the bathroom sex, “so she brought her sex toys out in the living room and began to penetrate herself vaginally and anally in front of the group.” Lehnardt and the teens subsequently “got in her hot tub naked where ‘the party continued,’” cops reported.
    Okay, I get that she's horny. But seriously. Doing that shit with minors (and minors who may be strangers) around? I wonder if anyone took Phone video or pics? WTF?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

just

That was here in Ga. Great.
    She also passed out and awoke to someone having sex with her, it was her daughters 16 yr old boyfriend.
    She didn't press charges and the age of consent is 16, so no crime.
    Imagine that you get tired of lil Suzie so you go hit mom. Something this young lad will not forget.
    Wonder what the father/husband thinks?

Just read the story and it reports that the daughter felt guilty that she could
    not accommodate her boyfriend. Seems he has a large tool.
    My advice to her is hang in there, with the way things are going
    by the time you are 18 I imagine the whole football team will
    fit at once. Another reason not to have kids.
    I just can't imagine your daughter is a whore and your wife is a slut.
    Well at least the high school kids will have something to talk
    about.

This is not the first.
    In 96 PBS aired a program called
    The Lost Children of Rockdale
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/georgia/
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../synopsis.html

"The Lost Children of Rockdale County" explores how a 1996 syphilis outbreak in a well-off Atlanta suburb affected over 200 teenagers and revealed their lives unknown to parents: group sex, binge drinking, drugs and violence. Some were as young as twelve and thirteen years old.
    Although the program begins with an enquiry into how and why the syphilis outbreak happened,it becomes in the end a wider, deeper examination of the world of teenagers and their relationships with each other and with their parents. The report interweaves frank conversations with the parents of teens, as well as interviews with community leaders and educators and with the medical professionals who investigated the syphilis outbreak.

The program sketches a portrait of Rockdale County and its only town, Conyers. Twenty-four miles east of Atlanta on the interstate, Conyers is prosperous and tranquil. But a strip mall of fast food restaurants and chain stores is where the kids hang out. And parents talk about working too hard, often not having enough time for their children, and conflicted about how much to discipline them.

In interviews with a cross-section of Rockdale's teenagers--not all of whom were connected to the syphilis outbreak or even knew about it-- the teens are brutally honest in talking about their world. They describe sexual promiscuity, the new rules of dating and sex, their yearning to fit in and have friends, and their desire for attention--even discipline--from parents who confess they don't know how to--or are just too busy or too tired, to discipline, monitor or talk to their children about the important issues.

This program also looks at the Conyers community's reaction to the syphilis outbreak, and the town meeting which was held a year after the outbreak. One public health official who visited categorizes the community's reaction as "total denial."

"The Lost Children of Rockdale County" ends with mention of the shooting at Rockdale's Heritage High in the spring of 1999 which captured national headlines. The Heritage shooting came a month after the Columbine High shootings in suburban Denver. The producers of this FRONTLINE report see a link between the Heritage High shooting and the syphilis outbreak three years earlier: they both are a metaphor for a deeper malady afflicting so many adolescents today, not just in Rockdale County.

Rockdale is my home. It was a embarrassing time.
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-15-2015 at 10:49 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

that is totally disgusting putting on a hot horney show like that in front of others with her toys.
    There must be uploaded pics or a movie out there.

I hope she wasn't on the carpet.

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    MILF!
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

She also passed out and awoke to someone having sex with her, it was her daughters 16 yr old boyfriend.
    She didn't press charges and the age of consent is 16, so no crime.
    Yes, there was a crime. It's called RAPE!

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Age of consent is 16 and if HE wanted to then its not rape..

There has to be a video of this somewhere on Motherless dot com.. NSFW or many too conservative households or old people.

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The problem was that he fucked her while she was passed out. If she is not conscious then she cannot consent. If there is no consent then it is rape - regardless of how many guys she had boned while she was awake. Therefore HE raped HER.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

OOPS I take that back. Re-read that story and I missed/forgot the "passed" out part.

Remember only women have the power of yelling rape. So in this instance she liked it and he was probably cute so it was ok. If he was ugly then it would have been rape.

BISHOP

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    OOPS I take that back. Re-read that story and I missed/forgot the "passed" out part.

Remember only women have the power of yelling rape. So in this instance she liked it and he was probably cute so it was ok. If he was ugly then it would have been rape.

BISHOP
    Exactly.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

This is one stupid, pathetic skank.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    This is one stupid, pathetic skank.
    Perhaps but judging from her mugshot I would still hit it like the Fist of an Angry god.

(at 16 I would have hit it as well.)

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Perhaps but judging from her mugshot I would still hit it like the Fist of an Angry god.

[[
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    i wouldn't have had to be that old. in the 8th grade i had an english teacher. if she'd have said come and get it, i'd have gone and got it.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

I think the biggest issue here is that the 16yo boyfriend thinks it's okay to rape passed out women. He's probably done this before and he will do it again, to someone who does mind.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Yes, there was a crime. It's called RAPE!

Maybe morally there was a crime but since she did not file charges, legally
    there is no crime.
    But then they charge the boys in PC Fla. Go figure and the reason I called them
    boys is because it is a childish act.
    Maybe I am old or old school but I was raised to protect women not to use
    or take advantage of them. I'm 58 so it was not that long a go I was taught
    this view. I, whether or not it's right, blame this on the if it feels good do it
    youngsters of the 60's and the self absorption of the 80's. Just my opinion,
    might not mean much but it is mine.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post

I'd still hit it at 57.It looks like she can take the Dirty "D" and beg for more.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I'd still hit it at 57.It looks like she can take the Dirty "D" and beg for more.
    I'll wager the lass is no stranger to the old Cleveland Steamer as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast