Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brutal train station attack.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I gotta believe that Krup and most others who read your post recognized it for what it was, Richard. A classic straw man argument that wasn't germane to the thread nor its topic. That is part and parcel of Kad's MO while he was here.

Look at the populations of our prisons, look at the crime stats in every city in this country, look at who was rioting in the streets of Baltimore just last night.
    And look at this...

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2005/10/...of-crime-2005/
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Meanwhile, the latest chimpout in Baltimore is captured on video. "Black Lies Matter".
    I hope they burn that whole cesspool of a city down. The rest of MD won't miss it. Let this crap spill over into surrounding areas...I don't think the chimps will be treated as politely as the police are treating them in that video.
    Last edited by alismith; 04-26-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
    And those are statistics tracked up to 2005, I'd bet anything that they look even worse now.
    Returns June 3rd.

need somebody to go total samurai apeshit on a crowd of them.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I am always amused when feral urban youth exercise poor impulse control and chimp out on their democratic plantation owners. It seems somehow like the universe is responding to decades of corrupt democratic machine politics in these cities.

I am always amused when feral urban youth exercise poor impulse control and chimp out on their democratic plantation owners. It seems somehow like the universe is responding to decades of corrupt democratic machine politics in these cities.
    They should march on the White House. That could get real interesting.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

They should march on the White House. That could get real interesting.
    They won't have any problem with that. After all, it's been shown you can walk right past the front door, drive right up past the barricades, and set down a helicopter on the front lawn. No appointment necessary.

The only problem they might encounter is that Hussein might be playing golf and not be there when they arrive.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Media producer robbed in Baltimore last night while covering the festivities.

Good thing we have a post racial president.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    They won't have any problem with that. After all, it's been shown you can walk right past the front door, drive right up past the barricades, and set down a helicopter on the front lawn. No appointment necessary.

The only problem they might encounter is that Hussein might be playing golf and not be there when they arrive.
    Would have been hilarious had a few thousand of them broke into the White House Correspondents Dinner last night.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I blame white Democrats.

Blacks need less food stamps and more bible study.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I blame white Democrats.

We all need more Jesus and less government.
    Returns June 3rd.

Media producer robbed in Baltimore last night while covering the festivities.

Good thing we have a post racial president.
    Dateline Baltimore: Six White Riot Police Brutally Tackle Unarmed Black Teen Trying to Assist Woman With Camera Gear
    #blackliesmatter

Dateline Baltimore: Six White Riot Police Brutally Tackle Unarmed Black Teen Trying to Assist Woman With Camera Gear
    #blackliesmatter
    It wouldn't surprise, nothing does these days. Oh, and the funny thing about this "black lives matter" nonsense, is that they only seem to matter when whitey shoots em. When they kill there own they don't give a rats ass.
    Returns June 3rd.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

It wouldn't surprise, nothing does these days. Oh, and the funny thing about this "black lives matter" nonsense, is that they only seem to matter when whitey shoots em. When they kill there own they don't give a rats ass.
    Read it again.

#blackliesmatter

Read it again.

#blackliesmatter
    I noticed it. I used the original phrase because it isn't just blacks lying about this crap. In fact, its fucks in the media pushing it harder than anyone else, most who are white.
    Returns June 3rd.

I blame white Democrats.

Maybe just more "study" in general. Look at those blacks that have gotten out of the ghettos and made a success of their lives.

A high school teacher MANY years ago said to the class I was in this interesting statement: "Knowledge is Power."

Why do you take your car to a mechanic? Why do you go to a doctor? Because THEY have the knowledge to help you, thus they have POWER over you.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The conventional definition of success in the US is a "whitey" thing. For blacks to be conventionally successful (not rappers or athletes) they have to "act white" and, to many or most blacks, this is not an acceptable course of action since it will lead to being socially ostracized.

Conformance in white society in the US = at least an attempt at conventional success.

Conformance in black society in the US = be black first, don't "sell out" (which means don't be conventionally successful).

Most blacks in the US are in The South. Things are getting worse not better with their segment of society. They are already the racial demographic which is least educated, lowest earning, most incarcerated (because they commit more crimes) and least likely to be born in wedlock. Problems cannot be solved without first being recognizes, there is no general acceptance of a problem in black society. This isn't going to change.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
    Not enough blacks to be a problem but a quick check of the police blotter in the local paper always seems to have a disproportionate number of names that end with Z on the arrest reports.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

I blame white Democrats.

ALL of America could use more Bible study... or at least a return to decency and family values.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast