Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brutal train station attack.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Brutal train station attack.

http://www.my9nj.com/story/28890905/...station-attack

You know 95% of the particulars before even reading the article.

Feral black youth run amok. Black culture is about as good for America as Islam.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

They're just trying to turn their lives around.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    They're just trying to turn their lives around.
    Whitey won't let em.
    Returns June 3rd.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

It's not like this doesn't happen with other races and in a mostly black area I would expect it to be mostly blacks doing this to each other however, it does seem more prevalent in their culture.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The black culture has embraced violence like the Middle Eastern people have embraced Islam.

And people wonder why Whites don't feel safe when a group of blacks are around.....it's not rocket science.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

carry a good gun and a sharp blade.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    carry a good gun and a sharp blade.
    Yes, and avoid groups of young black males.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    http://www.my9nj.com/story/28890905/...station-attack

You know 95% of the particulars before even reading the article.

Feral black youth run amok. Black culture is about as good for America as Islam.
    You've got it all wrong. If the evil white devil didn't constantly keep them down, there wouldn't be any problems.

Plus, you have to realize that they suffer from Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder... a strange psychological condition that causes them to think the white devils owe them reparations because some people long ago were slaves.

It's not their fault. It's our fault.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    It's not like this doesn't happen with other races and in a mostly black area I would expect it to be mostly blacks doing this to each other however, it does seem more prevalent in their culture.
    That sounds like something Kadmos would say.

I live in a predominately white neighborhood and the only "crime" we have is an occasional parking ticket or a neighbor who takes his trash out too early and violates the town ordinance.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The black culture has embraced violence like the Middle Eastern people have embraced Islam.

And people wonder why Whites don't feel safe when a group of blacks are around.....it's not rocket science.
    That fact pisses me off to no end. Occasionally I see some black kid walking or bike riding through my neighborhood and he has NOTHING to worry about. But if I walked through a black neighborhood, chances are I wouldn't make it out alive (unless I was carrying).

Now why the hell can a black kid walk safely through my neighborhood, but a white kid can't walk through a black neighborhood?

"Now why the hell can a black kid walk safely through my neighborhood, but a white kid can't walk through a black neighborhood?"
    Well my guess is that there aren't any blacks around and there are blacks around.

But to some extent Richie is right, but you would have to go to Europe to see it though.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

I live in a predominately white neighborhood and the only "crime" we have is an occasional parking ticket or a neighbor who takes his trash out too early and violates the town ordinance.
    This does happen with other races, the WTO riots in Seattle, anytime a college team wins a championship, anytime a basketball team wins a championship there are riots. Even during the Occupy protests there were gang rapes and fights, the MSM just tried to keep reporting on them to a minimum so that the narrative they had established would not be thrown off track. But, as Richard also says, it seems to be more prevalent in their culture.

Why? Maybe it is because somewhere around 70% of black children are born to single mothers, or maybe it is because there are so few positive black male role models. And when there is one the black community calls them names and insinuates that they are not really black. In saying this, the black community (consciously or unconsciously) tells young black men that the only way to be truly black is to reject the ways of the white culture. The real sad thing about this is the racism inherent in the way they talk, act, and judge others, and yet they do not recognize it. Until they do, it will only get worse.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

It does, doesn't it. That's probably because, like Kadmos I have some degree of common sense. Just because you don't see it in your neighborhood doesn't mean it doesn't happen some place. That's just common sense.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

It does, doesn't it. That's probably because, like Kadmos I have some degree of common sense. Just because you don't see it in your neighborhood doesn't mean it doesn't happen some place. That's just common sense.
    It's absolutely more prevalent in their culture, Richard. I mean look at the statistics, they're staggering.

So you and Kadmos have common sense eh, and the rest of us are clueless rubes?
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    This does happen with other races, the WTO riots in Seattle, anytime a college team wins a championship, anytime a basketball team wins a championship there are riots. Even during the Occupy protests there were gang rapes and fights, the MSM just tried to keep reporting on them to a minimum so that the narrative they had established would not be thrown off track. But, as Richard also says, it seems to be more prevalent in their culture.

Why? Maybe it is because somewhere around 70% of black children are born to single mothers, or maybe it is because there are so few positive black male role models. And when there is one the black community calls them names and insinuates that they are not really black. In saying this, the black community (consciously or unconsciously) tells young black men that the only way to be truly black is to reject the ways of the white culture. The real sad thing about this is the racism inherent in the way they talk, act, and judge others, and yet they do not recognize it. Until they do, it will only get worse.
    Good points.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    It's absolutely more prevalent in their culture, Richard. I mean look at the statistics, they're staggering.

So you and Kadmos have common sense eh, and the rest of us are clueless rubes?
    Nope. What I posted makes sense. What Roger posted didn't. Do members post comments that lack common sense, of course they do. All I said what that this behavior isn't strictly a black thing but it does seem more prevalent in black culture. Roger didn't like my comment but it was an accurate comment based on common sense so he had to attack me and try to bring other members to his support by interjecting a banned member into the conversation.

In turn, I explained, IMHO why the similarity exists. Nothing wrong with what I posted but it does show how differing opinions are frowned on by others which is and has been a problem here for too long.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Nope. What I posted makes sense. What Roger posted didn't. Do members post comments that lack common sense, of course they do. All I said what that this behavior isn't strictly a black thing but it does seem more prevalent in black culture. Roger didn't like my comment but it was an accurate comment based on common sense so he had to attack me and try to bring other members to his support by interjecting a banned member into the conversation.

In turn, I explained, IMHO why the similarity exists. Nothing wrong with what I posted but it does show how differing opinions are frowned on by others which is and has been a problem here for too long.
    Wow. Because I disagreed with you, it's an "attack"?

Sorry buddy... maybe this will help:

Soft Kitty,
    Warm Kitty,
    little ball of fur.
    Happy Kitty,
    Sleepy Kitty,
    purr, purr, purr.

Feeling better now?

Meanwhile, the latest chimpout in Baltimore is captured on video. "Black Lies Matter".
    Face your fear, accept your war.

I gotta believe that Krup and most others who read your post recognized it for what it was, Richard. A classic straw man argument that wasn't germane to the thread nor its topic. That is part and parcel of Kad's MO while he was here.

Look at the populations of our prisons, look at the crime stats in every city in this country, look at who was rioting in the streets of Baltimore just last night.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Meanwhile, the latest chimpout in Baltimore is captured on video. "Black Lies Matter".

RACIST!
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast