Thread: More rape hoax goodness on campus.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

More rape hoax goodness on campus.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-rape-her.html

I never did buy in the "rape culture" scam. I'm convinced its a contrivance as part of the "war on women" nonsense.

But what I think is becoming more clear by the day is that there is a "rape hoax culture" on our college campuses.

Obviously as we head in to the 2016 election cycle, all the fringe groups are shouting and acting up. Blacks, Queers, Feminists ect. And of course our fair and objective media are there to cheer-lead it all.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

I never did buy in the "rape culture" scam. I'm convinced its a contrivance as part of the "war on women" nonsense.

But what I think is becoming more clear by the day is that there is a "rape hoax culture" on our college campuses.

Obviously as we head in to the 2016 election cycle, all the fringe groups are shouting and acting up. Blacks, Queers, Feminists ect. And of course our fair and objective media are there to cheer-lead it all.
    You wouldn't believe it... my school has a whole department for "diversity" and "sensitivity" and "inclusion" complete with hyphenated last name female administrators, mandatory training sessions, a website and lots of handouts and emails.

By the way, as you probably guessed, "sensitivity" and "inclusion" doesn't include White American Males. THEY are the enemy.

Next thing you know, they'll be handing out rainbow bumper stickers (and mandating that they be applied to the car).

Well I've got one word for that:
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Gerrr is all I can say after reading all that.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

What's interesting is that there wasn't a "war on women" until the Dimocrats decided it was a term that could be used to unite all women behind their banner. Then, they started blaming the Repubs as the reason there was a war. (Of course, the Repubs didn't deny it, so it stuck.)

Just look at Hitlary. While she was a Senator, women on her staff were paid $.72 for every dollar she paid a male staff member. Yet, she's screaming for equal pay for women as part of her platform. Hypocrite all the way.

There is no war on women, just as there is no war on blacks concerning education and job opportunities.

The Dims are the only ones who are truly at war with anybody. (The Repubs need to point this out, but...I doubt they will.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

By the way, as you probably guessed, "sensitivity" and "inclusion" doesn't include White American Males. THEY are the enemy.
    :
    IIRC, its Arizona U that has a course called ;"The trouble with whiteness." But I'm sure thats not racist or anything.
    Returns June 3rd.