Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Hebdo-Style Attack Thwarted In Garland TX

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

We're an impotent giant.

We have the power to wipe these fuckers off the planet but instead we're fucking each other over on bullshit like "micro aggressions" and rape culture.

Unless American patriotism takes on a seriously more profound meaning for the current generation of Americans, we're going to lose simply because the enemy's ideology is stronger than our own.

Militant Christianity (with respect for secular political rights) may be our only way out of this.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    We're an impotent giant.

We have the power to wipe these fuckers off the planet but instead we're fucking each other over on bullshit like "micro aggressions" and rape culture.

Unless American patriotism takes on a seriously more profound meaning for the current generation of Americans, we're going to lose simply because the enemy's ideology is stronger than our own.

Militant Christianity (with respect for secular political rights) may be our only way out of this.
    Onward Christian soldier.
    Returns June 3rd.

This scares the hell out of me. Thank God that the lone police officer was able to put a stop to it before it could develop further. Kudos to him. It's crap like this that makes me very concerned for my family and friends. As a Christian (not a perfect one, mind you) I struggle with wanting to love my fellow man but still find myself filled with so much anger over attacks like this. Then you have the threat of more, even worse ones. What can I do? I know that God has a plan and I don't even have the faintest idea what it is. But there are times I feel called to go and do something about this, but what? I know there are those on this sight with varying views and opinions on faith and religion, but please tell me I am not the only one struggling with this. I don't visit or participate on any other sites and don't add much useful input on this one. I have found a lot of value in the discussions on this site in the past. I really enjoy all of your "company" so to speak. I just feel so frustrated about this. If you want to ridicule me, fine. Go for it. Maybe there is something I can take away. I would appreciate some kind of feedback, good or bad.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Still waiting for our wonderfully unbiased news media to admit that this was officially the first ISIS attack on our soil.

And right after posting this I found at least one "honest" story: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05...rtoon-contest/

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Means nothing....barfsack and company will still deny it...............
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Militant Christianity....
    Kind of an oxymoron there Funky.

Boxing up the "assault rifle"

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post

Kel-Tec Sub-2000 with 33 round Glock 18 magazine.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Kind of an oxymoron there Funky.
    In that case, I'd like to see more open expressions of militancy.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

The winning cartoon is........bosch-fawstin.jpg

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Thanks for posting that, I was wondering what the winning image was.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Still waiting for our wonderfully unbiased news media to admit that this was officially the first ISIS attack on our soil.

And right after posting this I found at least one "honest" story: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05...rtoon-contest/
    Report said the Muzzies were wearing body armor and that the Cop shot them only with his handgun. Guess he scored some head shots or below the belt hits to take them down. Either the officer was; A. Lucky, B. very skilled or C. Shots guided by God. to take down two people wearing body armor at distance with a side arm. Makes you go .. hummm.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Wonder what that blonde looks like from the front! But I digress...
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Report said the Muzzies were wearing body armor and that the Cop shot them only with his handgun. Guess he scored some head shots or below the belt hits to take them down. Either the officer was; A. Lucky, B. very skilled or C. Shots guided by God. to take down two people wearing body armor at distance with a side arm. Makes you go .. hummm.
    " In addition to the officer, who used a .45 caliber Glock, four SWAT team members with high-powered rifles also fired at the suspects, according to a source familiar with the officers involved in the shooting. "

I think the security guard kept them pinned until SWAT came.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

ISIS vows to murder Pam Geller.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2211913

And if they accomplish the deed the left will blame her and not the murderers.
    Returns June 3rd.

Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Would have been funnier if he was depicted raping a goat.

Dark Ages Death Cult, should be eradicated from the biosphere yesterday.

Islam and classical western thought are incompatible. You cannot have liberty and Sharia law in the same place.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Dark Ages Death Cult, should be eradicated from the biosphere yesterday.

Islam and classical western thought are incompatible. You cannot have liberty and Sharia law in the same place.
    But, the liberals/progressives/Dimocrats want make us become "compatible." It's not hard to see how they want to remedy that situation....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Remember the old days when you guys used to get together for regional shoots. That might be fun to do, with mohammed cartoons as targets, burning of the ISIS flag, and other satisfying things like that.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast