Thread: DIVORCE SETTLEMENT AUCTION

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT AUCTION

Screen name? Sucks to be you.
    I just don't have the time to paste in the list. You have to see it for yourself to believe it. Please click the link.

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT AUCTION
    Saturday, May 30 @ 9 am
    Greenbrier Community Center, 5 Lois Lane, Greenbrier, Arkansas
    More items & pictures to be posted.
    This is a privately owned collection. Buyers must be an Arkansas resident and 18 to purchase long gun and 21 to purchase hand gun. Join us Rain or Shine!! NOTE: There are no fully automatic guns in this auction.

http://www.roylstonauctions.com/divo...---may-30.html

Alied Armament M1919A4 Semi Automatic .30 Cal
    Allen & Thurber Pepperbox .30 Cal
    Auto Ordinance Korean War Commemorative 45 Cal ACP In Glass Display Case
    Bushmaster XM15-E2S 5.56mm AR 15 CMC Crows Foot Pirate Gun 36 Cal

Ruger Gunsight Scout 308 Win
    Ruger Mini-14, Ranch Rifle 0.223
    Ruger Model 10/22 .17 M2
    Ruger 10/22 Krinker Plinker 22 LR

Enfield NO.4 MK.1 Tanker 0.303
    Enfield NO.5 Jungle Carbine 0.303
    French MAS MLE1949-56 0.308
    Imbel FAL 308 Inland US Carbine M1 30 Carbine
    Inland US Carbine M1 30 Carbine
    Inland US Carbine M1 30 Carbine
    Bushmaster LEO XM15-E2S 5.56 mm AR15
    Carcano Terni Carbine 6.5 x 52
    Century Arms M74 5.45 x 39 AK47
    Century Arms CETME Sporter 0.308
    Ceskoslovenska VZ24 8mm

DISPLAY GUNS
    BLACK POWDER
    SHOTGUNS
    RIFLES
    HAND GUNS
    LEVER ACTION RIFLES
    MILITARY RIFLES
    PUMP RIFLES

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Ouch!

She must have been one vindictive bitch to make him sell all those nice toys. He must really have pissed her off, big time. A whole lifetime of collecting gone down the tubes...

Wow.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Wow, I got excited there for a bit as I saw Greenbrier. I live in Greenbrier County.....WV that is.

Thinking about the sale, a buyer doesn't necessarily need to be an Arkansas resident, as long as they have a FFL. A licensee goes to Ark., and buys a few pallets of guns. Pretty soon, we'll see them for sale somewhere on the internets.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

It often surprises me that soon to be ex wives don't (cough) just disappear (cough) mysteriously (cough).

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Dang, poor fella. Does this mean that he bought all of those firearms and accessories AFTER he and his wife got married, or is he just selling everything to help pay for the divorce?
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    It often surprises me that soon to be ex wives don't (cough) just disappear (cough) mysteriously (cough).
    Agreed. Told my wife once that I didn't care for the term "divorcee" but that "widower" had a nice ring to it.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I got my NIB Tavor from a scenario like that. Still wrapped up in the box with the tags and everything for $400 less than the shop price.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    I got my NIB Tavor from a scenario like that. Still wrapped up in the box with the tags and everything for $400 less than the shop price.
    Oh, so how do you like the Tavor?

Oh, so how do you like the Tavor?
    It's heavier than my AR, 9lbs vs 6.4lbs, but all of the weight is rearward so it is easy to hold with one hand and aim. It's nice for the female types since the weight is not cantilevered out on the front and requires less body strength to stand up straight without leaning back like some do with a non-bullpup. Recoil impulse feels less than the AR and all the brass lands in a neat-ish pile at about 2:00. After 2-3 mags the bolt carrier is still spotless. It comes apart quickly for cleaning. Since the OAL is just slightly past 26" it is like having an SBR without the stamp. Other than that I haven't had much time with it.

Ouch, the judge might have ordered them to sell if they couldn't come to an agreement.

Divorce can be one of the nastiest things we experience, very sad.

Meh, only one Glock. Guy is a neophyte.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

It's heavier than my AR, 9lbs vs 6.4lbs, but all of the weight is rearward so it is easy to hold with one hand and aim. It's nice for the female types since the weight is not cantilevered out on the front and requires less body strength to stand up straight without leaning back like some do with a non-bullpup. Recoil impulse feels less than the AR and all the brass lands in a neat-ish pile at about 2:00. After 2-3 mags the bolt carrier is still spotless. It comes apart quickly for cleaning. Since the OAL is just slightly past 26" it is like having an SBR without the stamp. Other than that I haven't had much time with it.
    Funny you don't mention the trigger pull.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Funny you don't mention the trigger pull.
    Because it's not that bad in my opinion...at least not bad enough to spend $300+ on a replacement.
    It's not like I'm a rich lawyer or something.

I would have made her an offer she couldn't refuse.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Because it's not that bad in my opinion...at least not bad enough to spend $300+ on a replacement.
    It's not like I'm a rich lawyer or something.
    That reminds me, I have to write my ex a $5k check tomorrow. And pay for my daughter's drivers training.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

everyone is assuming it's the guy's collection.

Quote Originally Posted by smittylite View Post
    everyone is assuming it's the guy's collection.

Good One there Smitty!! (how ya been?)