Thread: Federal government hypocrisy, political correctness stupidity.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Federal government hypocrisy, political correctness stupidity.

Got this from a friend:

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Smoke and mirrors!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Got this from a friend:

Nah, though I think the entire 'redskin' issue is bullshit, that joke doesn't make much sense. All those Army names are words in the original Native American language or they are the recognized name of an actual tribe. Technically "Redskin" is perceived to be just a word that white folks used to describe Native Americans. Not the same thing at all. I was kinda bummed that no one pointed out that one of the tribes in the DC region used red war paint and dyed their skin 'red' before battle. That would have killed the PC bullshit in the bud early on.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Nah, though I think the entire 'redskin' issue is bullshit, that joke doesn't make much sense. All those Army names are words in the original Native American language or they are the recognized name of an actual tribe. Technically "Redskin" is perceived to be just a word that white folks used to describe Native Americans. Not the same thing at all. I was kinda bummed that no one pointed out that one of the tribes in the DC region used red war paint and dyed their skin 'red' before battle. That would have killed the PC bullshit in the bud early on.
    Want to hear a funny story? A couple women from work brought in some charter or something from the indian tribe their dad belonged to. Take a guess to how it referred to white people every time they were mentioned?

"Pale faces".

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Want to hear a funny story? A couple women from work brought in some charter or something from the indian tribe their dad belonged to. Take a guess to how it referred to white people every time they were mentioned?

"Pale faces".
    LOL