Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslims Okay With Raping Men?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Muslims Okay With Raping Men?

I thought Muslims killed homos, but it's okay to stalk and rape a drunk man?

I know beastiality and necrophilia were condoned, but didn't know it was okay to rape men, too...

I guess Islam is nothing more than a "religion" of opportunity...

http://news.yahoo.com/uk-jails-two-l...185353761.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Some people just need kill'n.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

They only think that its wrong to be a feminine homo.

Raping dudes is cool with them, which is why Ambassador Stevens was brutally raped to death by a crowd of Mohammad's chosen people.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Does that make them "MoHOMOdens"?

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

THE big lie with homosexuality in the muzzie world is.......

What we consider homosexuality is the norm to them.
    Its a saying over there (PARAPHRASED) that sex is with men, and making children is with women.

There is something out there called (something like) seventh man or 5th man. That's the one guy out a bunch that you have sex with. I tried to google it, but I am sure that info has been cleansed.

A buddy in the SF said that they had so much of a problem with trying to train those people because they all kept catching gonorrhea from each other,, yet the whole time denying that they were ever doing each other.

Apparently you just can't be openly or flamboyantly homosexual.
    Maybe you just can't smile when your buddy is doing you. Or ask to su....never mind

BISHOP
    Last edited by BISHOP; 05-15-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Does that make them "MoHOMOdens"?

*groan*
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

In order to understand the Islamic disconnect between perception of homosexuality and the act of male-on-male sex, you have to suspend Western logic. They do not consider an act of sodomy between two men to be a homosexual act, it is simply guys using each other to get off (they view it in much the same way Westerners view masturbation). In some areas, sex with animals can be rationalized the same way. Since there is no woman involved, it is not an actual act of sex and there is no sin. There is also the dynamic of a woman's "uncleanliness". Given a choice, why would a muslim man have sex with a woman, who is "unclean", when he can use a man, who is "clean". Carrying on a romantic relationship with another man is considered "homosexual" and is forbidden, but it is perfectly acceptable to use his backside for sexual release.

Male-on-male sodomy is also an expression of status and dominance. This explains the existence of "chai boys" and the fact that it is often expected that those in authority will demand sexual favors from their subordinates. Male-on-male rape is also used to shame and punish. There is another logical disconnect here. If the act is consensual, there is no shame on the part of the receptive partner - he's just doing a favor. If it is non-consensual, then the victim is shamed by the fact that the attacker "made him a woman." There are lots of examples of this. In Afghanistan, when General Dostam's henchmen ransacked the home of political rival Akbar Boi, they raped Boi and his son. During the Iranian protests a few years ago (that our POS Obama failed to support), the Basij militia raped male protesters they arrested.

Most Westerners also have a misunderstanding of male-female sexuality under Islam. I see comments all the time regarding news stories about brothels and sex slaves under Islam, with the misunderstanding that they are trying to apply Judeo-Christian sexual/marriage ethics to Islam. They wonder how sex outside marriage can be wrong, while it is perfectly acceptable to rape a captive woman. They fail to understand that sexual propriety in Islam is not about marriage itself, it is about the fact that women are property and a man has certain "rights" to a woman depending on the circumstances of his ownership. If a woman is muslim, a man takes possession of her by marriage. A non-muslim woman may be possessed as a slave and used as the man sees fit - raped, sold, rented out (basically all the horrors we are seeing under ISIS now). This is the basis for all the problems Western countries (especially Scandinavian countries) are having with muslims raping women. These muslims perceive that the woman walking down the street alone has no legitimate owner, and is not muslim, therefore can be used by a muslim man as he sees fit. Why should anybody care, after all she doesn't have an owner who would have an issue with it? In Islam, rape is a crime against the owner of a woman, not the woman herself. He isn't victimizing the woman, he is taking something that belongs to somebody else. And this only applies to muslim women, non-muslim women are fair game since ownership by a non-muslim husband or father isn't recognized as legitimate anyway.

Bottom line, Islam is a vile superstition that needs to be wiped from the earth.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Excellent delivery nfa. As to your point, I have also read that they rape a mans wife to punish/humiliate
    the man. If people really understood this cult they would know it is about perversion and death.
    I was wearing a shirt that said Infidel and a woman asked me about it, her q was "are you a infidel?
    My answer was "yes I am and so are you." She said "what?" I asked "do you adhere to the muslim
    religion?", her answer was "no." I said "you are a infidel marked for death unless you submit to the prophet."
    She said "I really don't go for all that religious stuff you know and would just stay out of it." I told her it does
    not matter to islam you are marked for death. She said she didn't believe me and walked off. Oh well.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

And someone honestly believes that such a gutter culture can be civilized?
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    And someone honestly believes that such a gutter culture can be civilized?
    It can only be "civilized" with a copper-lead projectile between the eyes.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

But, but, what about the vile things some Christians have done! That is the argument so many people I know would raise.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post

Bottom line, Islam is a vile superstition that needs to be wiped from the earth.
    Like I said earlier "Some people just need kill'n". My fingers are less tired than yours.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Dark ages death cult. Should be eradicated with fire!

And yet we import more and more of them into our country.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Dark ages death cult. Should be eradicated with fire!

And yet we import more and more of them into our country.
    The goal is for them to breed themselves into the majority so we all can share in Allah's greatness.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The goal is for them to breed themselves into the majority so we all can share in Allah's greatness.
    France is already at 15% muslim population. When we look at the demographics of France and look at birth rates, its obvious France will be a muslim country in about 2 generations. Italy and Spain are right behind them. What I find bizarre is that since large numbers of these folks are on the public dole, these countries are basically financing their own doom.
    Returns June 3rd.

France is already at 15% muslim population. When we look at the demographics of France and look at birth rates, its obvious France will be a muslim country in about 2 generations. Italy and Spain are right behind them. What I find bizarre is that since large numbers of these folks are on the public dole, these countries are basically financing their own doom.
    And with the Dimocrat/Libturd/Progressive policies this country has in place, we're doing our best to emulate them.

Freedom isn't free.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    In order to understand the Islamic disconnect between perception of homosexuality and the act of male-on-male sex, you have to suspend Western logic. They do not consider an act of sodomy between two men to be a homosexual act, it is simply guys using each other to get off (they view it in much the same way Westerners view masturbation). In some areas, sex with animals can be rationalized the same way. Since there is no woman involved, it is not an actual act of sex and there is no sin. There is also the dynamic of a woman's "uncleanliness". Given a choice, why would a muslim man have sex with a woman, who is "unclean", when he can use a man, who is "clean". Carrying on a romantic relationship with another man is considered "homosexual" and is forbidden, but it is perfectly acceptable to use his backside for sexual release.

Male-on-male sodomy is also an expression of status and dominance. This explains the existence of "chai boys" and the fact that it is often expected that those in authority will demand sexual favors from their subordinates. Male-on-male rape is also used to shame and punish. There is another logical disconnect here. If the act is consensual, there is no shame on the part of the receptive partner - he's just doing a favor. If it is non-consensual, then the victim is shamed by the fact that the attacker "made him a woman." There are lots of examples of this. In Afghanistan, when General Dostam's henchmen ransacked the home of political rival Akbar Boi, they raped Boi and his son. During the Iranian protests a few years ago (that our POS Obama failed to support), the Basij militia raped male protesters they arrested.

Most Westerners also have a misunderstanding of male-female sexuality under Islam. I see comments all the time regarding news stories about brothels and sex slaves under Islam, with the misunderstanding that they are trying to apply Judeo-Christian sexual/marriage ethics to Islam. They wonder how sex outside marriage can be wrong, while it is perfectly acceptable to rape a captive woman. They fail to understand that sexual propriety in Islam is not about marriage itself, it is about the fact that women are property and a man has certain "rights" to a woman depending on the circumstances of his ownership. If a woman is muslim, a man takes possession of her by marriage. A non-muslim woman may be possessed as a slave and used as the man sees fit - raped, sold, rented out (basically all the horrors we are seeing under ISIS now). This is the basis for all the problems Western countries (especially Scandinavian countries) are having with muslims raping women. These muslims perceive that the woman walking down the street alone has no legitimate owner, and is not muslim, therefore can be used by a muslim man as he sees fit. Why should anybody care, after all she doesn't have an owner who would have an issue with it? In Islam, rape is a crime against the owner of a woman, not the woman herself. He isn't victimizing the woman, he is taking something that belongs to somebody else. And this only applies to muslim women, non-muslim women are fair game since ownership by a non-muslim husband or father isn't recognized as legitimate anyway.

Yep. To summarize their viewpoint - "Men are for pleasure and women are for reproduction."
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

What I find bizarre is that since large numbers of these folks are on the public dole, these countries are basically financing their own doom.
    And how is that different from the US today? We are being literally taken over by an unchecked flood of illegal immigrants from various 3rd-World countries who come here, flaunt our laws, & feed at the .gov trough. Free housing, free medical care, food stamps, child-support, you name it. All courtesy of the ever-shrinking American middle class.

i remember one deployment our K9 guy caught 2 TCN's "69'n" in the back of a van behind a chow hall.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

The above discussion brings to mind a line from the book "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" by T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) about how the women of the town were so ugly he and his Arab associates were "forced to satisfy [their] own needs" which I take to mean someone took it for the team so to speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast