Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't wait to see how...

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Nephew...(Tarrant C0 SO} says backs are being watched.
    Dan

No undercover? I think because of the Police opening up on them?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    It kind of says why in the article. 2 gangs got into it prior to this incident and affiliated gangs showed up in support of the first 2 that were having a dispute.
    True enough. It just seems kinda crazy. But then, I'm not in West Texas and know dick about outlaw biker gangs. Too bad there isn't good video of the whole deal, both inside and out, I'm sure it would be fascinating viewing.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I think the "cell phone types" were too busy running for their lives to shoot videos...
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Quote Originally Posted by Charliebravo View Post
    They need to hammer the shit out of anyone wearing a cut.
    But - but that's profiling !! Profiling is a "no-no"!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    But - but that's profiling !! Profiling is a "no-no"!!
    Only if it is racial or religious. You can profile based on dress, as long as it is not tied to your race or religion.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    True enough. It just seems kinda crazy. But then, I'm not in West Texas and know dick about outlaw biker gangs. Too bad there isn't good video of the whole deal, both inside and out, I'm sure it would be fascinating viewing.
    The long and short of it is that the Bandidos are the dominant Outlaw Motorcycle Club in Texas, thus having "Texas" on the bottom rocker of their "cut" (jacket/vest). Every other MC has to pay dues or a tax to the Bandidos. Well, the Cossacks, who have aligned themselves with other clubs like the Scimitars, felt disrespected because other support clubs of the Bandidos were allegedly not having to pay their tax. Also, there have been other incidents causing bad blood between the two groups such as a Bandido stabbing two Cossacks in a parking lot in West Texas. So, the Cossacks showed up at the C.O.C. Meeting (Confederation of Clubs) in Waco wearing "Texas" on their bottom rocker, a direct defiance of the Bandidos' supremacy in the state, with expected results. There's also speculation, probably correct, that the Hell's Angels are using the Cossacks and their affiliated smaller clubs in a proxy war to gain control of Texas' lucrative drug/prostitution/extortion markets. The Bandidos have, thus far, managed to keep the Hell's Angels out of the state.

There was a warning that went out to law enforcement over TLETS that the groups had issued the order to "kill anyone in uniform" in retaliation for the cops killing at least 4 of the bikers in Waco. Law Enforcement hasn't been able to confirm the validity of that report and it's most likely bullshit. Not only is cop-killing bad for business and P.R., but the gangs know that we'd bring down the thunder with a quickness. Still, it's probably not a good idea for these guys to be riding around flying colors. My agency has a zero-tolerance policy on gang membership anyway. If we stop anyone that can be positively identified as a member of a criminal street gang, that person goes to jail for whatever traffic violation that we stopped them for (Failure to Signal Lane Change, etc.) and their vehicle gets towed. I would imagine that life is about to become even more uncomfortable for the MCs, at least in the short-term.

It is interesting that in African hoods this is not PC to report. At the same time it is good that white gangs get all the attention?

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Don't forget that universal background checks would have prevented this.
    Don't forget magazine capacity limits and the "thing that goes up over the shoulder".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Yeah, we already got that intel. First time a biker scrote kills a cop in Texas, they're fucked.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you aren't too fond of bikers. Close?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you aren't too fond of bikers. Close?

People who ride motorcycles are fine. Scooter trash? Not so much.

People who ride motorcycles are fine. Scooter trash? Not so much.
    That's what I meant. Biker gangs, not "people who ride motorcycles". Poor choice of words on my part.

The long and short of it is that the Bandidos are the dominant Outlaw Motorcycle Club in Texas, thus having "Texas" on the bottom rocker of their "cut" (jacket/vest). Every other MC has to pay dues or a tax to the Bandidos. Well, the Cossacks, who have aligned themselves with other clubs like the Scimitars, felt disrespected because other support clubs of the Bandidos were allegedly not having to pay their tax. Also, there have been other incidents causing bad blood between the two groups such as a Bandido stabbing two Cossacks in a parking lot in West Texas. So, the Cossacks showed up at the C.O.C. Meeting (Confederation of Clubs) in Waco wearing "Texas" on their bottom rocker, a direct defiance of the Bandidos' supremacy in the state, with expected results. There's also speculation, probably correct, that the Hell's Angels are using the Cossacks and their affiliated smaller clubs in a proxy war to gain control of Texas' lucrative drug/prostitution/extortion markets. The Bandidos have, thus far, managed to keep the Hell's Angels out of the state.

There was a warning that went out to law enforcement over TLETS that the groups had issued the order to "kill anyone in uniform" in retaliation for the cops killing at least 4 of the bikers in Waco. Law Enforcement hasn't been able to confirm the validity of that report and it's most likely bullshit. Not only is cop-killing bad for business and P.R., but the gangs know that we'd bring down the thunder with a quickness. Still, it's probably not a good idea for these guys to be riding around flying colors. My agency has a zero-tolerance policy on gang membership anyway. If we stop anyone that can be positively identified as a member of a criminal street gang, that person goes to jail for whatever traffic violation that we stopped them for (Failure to Signal Lane Change, etc.) and their vehicle gets towed. I would imagine that life is about to become even more uncomfortable for the MCs, at least in the short-term.
    Interesting. That part about gang taxes is pretty crazy, I guess you could call it tribute.

I think its great you guys keep such a close eye on these dirtbags. What branch of law enforcement do you work for?
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    What branch of law enforcement do you work for?
    Local PD in D/FW. At one time I was assigned to the Auto Theft Task Force, so I kept my ear to the ground on what was going on in their world.

Local PD in D/FW. At one time I was assigned to the Auto Theft Task Force, so I kept my ear to the ground on what was going on in their world.
    Nice.
    Returns June 3rd.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The same attraction inner city yute gangs have, only more mobile.
    Most MC's are not gangs on bikes. Hence why these gangs like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, and etc. wear 1% patches- because they pride themselves on being that 1% of bikers who live a violent and hectic lifestyle. Most MC's are just a bunch of guys who've generally known each other a long time and like to ride together. Some others actually ride for causes, such as B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse). And then you have groups like the Punishers, who are all current or retired Military and Law Enforcement.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12