Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm beginning to think Hillary is a diversion

I'm beginning to think Hillary is a diversion

Is anyone else getting this feeling? Her campaign seems to be getting off to such a poor start and she is such a dirty candidate that I am starting to think that the dems behind the scenes that pull the strings put her out as a phony candidate to get a feel for how this election season will go and provide a focal point for conservative criticism. I can't believe that her running for president is for real. I know the average dem voter is that dumb but I can't believe that the puppet masters are. I don't think she is electable and I think a lot of people realize it. I am expecting the dems to pull a bait and switch and to try to use republican criticism of Hillary to their advantage when she is no longer in the field.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes, I don't think Hitlery is in on it. I think she, honestly, believes she has a chance. She's not one to sacrifice herself for anyone. She's in it for real.

However, you do have a point. I, too, think she's un-electable, and I think the puppet masters know it. She's old, haggard-looking, stale, an obvious liar, and doesn't relate to any of the younger voters.

Watch out for Martin O'Malley. He's young, good-looking, liberal/progressive, willing to follow the puppet masters' lead, easily relates to the younger voters, and he brings no baggage with him.

He's a wild card, but I think he's being groomed for a "surprise" appearance.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-19-2015 at 08:06 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

With Barry being elected twice, these days it would not surprise me if the devil himself ran for the presidency and got elected.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I don't think the Dems have any intention of giving her honest backing anymore than I think Republicans will put into play anyone but a Rhino or a Bush (one in the same?). The game is rigged gents.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    With Barry being elected twice, these days it would not surprise me if the devil himself ran for the presidency and got elected.
    /\ this /\

I really think that with the base that the democrats have built, a proven anti-Christ could run and win as a democrat. Looking at the last many elections, the two Bush races that were really close, the two obama debacles, william jefferson clinton's second election getting a huge female vote after he was a proven womanizer.

Adding to the seemingly inability for the republicans to field a decent candidate, it doesn't look good for anything but a democrat president.

Now its coming out that she had more than one personal email address in use as Secretary of State. So much for her claim that managing one email account was "easier" for her. I don't see her as electable...but then again there are a lot of really ignorant voters. There is just sooooo much baggage and dishonesty and dirty dealings I really cannot fathom a Hillary win.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...how-2nd-email/
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Ain't that the truth!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 05/2012

Al Gore to the rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I don't think the Dems have any intention of giving her honest backing anymore than I think Republicans will put into play anyone but a Rhino or a Bush (one in the same?). The game is rigged gents.
    Hitlery has a good chance of being elected. Ask the average American on the street if they've heard of Benghazi.

They'll get a confused look and then reply "Yeah I think that Ben Gazzi guy got voted off Survivor last week, right?"

Besides, with hackable, unaccountable "voting" machines, they can fraud in anyone they wish. The "election" results have already been decided... a long time ago.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

These reasons are why I wonder if their first candidate was put out early to take a dive so the Republicans show their hand before the dems reveal who they really want as a front runner

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Cruz/Jindal 2016
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 05/2012

Jindal doesn't get much love from me best mate in LA, a good Conservative. I'll have to find out why.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

The Dems have a solid base of voters who will pull the lever for them without even thinking twice about it.

Blacks, hispanics, women, Jews and liberal males who feel it's their duty to see that they make it to the polls and vote for the Dem candidates regardless of who they are. As long as there's a D next to their name that's all that matters.

The Repubs have become the party of the angry white man and hardcore right-wing Christians. And they can't be counted on, any little slight or imperfections, not their kinda guy or the right religion or skin color and they will stay home in droves or vote third party.

Frankly I don't have much hope that a Dem, Hillary or the devil himself won't win in a landslide.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    Jindal doesn't get much love from me best mate in LA, a good Conservative. I'll have to find out why.
    Here's his response when I asked him, "Why don't we like Jindal?"
    Those of you that disagree, please respond/correct!

"Hard to say, but I’ll try.

The perception is that he’s more OUT of the State than he is IN the State. Always campaigning, giving speeches all around the country.

Came in on a wave of “get-it-done” and went right after corruption. Except, almost immediately after his reforms were passed by the legislature, he exempted his staff and certain parties in the executive branch.

The biggies are cuts to funding for higher education and healthcare (hospitals, Medicaid, etc.) It’s part his fault, and part the state’s. See, higher education and healthcare are the only two funds in the state budget that are NOT protected from cuts by state constitutional amendment. So when we get in a bind, like we are now, with oil prices so low, those are the only places to cut.

He is VERY anti-tax, which most of us like, but now, when there’s a shortfall, all we can do is cut healthcare and higher ed. Meanwhile, we have some huge tax breaks afforded to business and the film industry, some of which aren’t showing the economic impact to the state budget as they should. Even the state Repubs. are trying to get him to compromise."

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    Here's his response when I asked him, "Why don't we like Jindal?"
    Those of you that disagree, please respond/correct!

"Hard to say, but I’ll try.

The perception is that he’s more OUT of the State than he is IN the State. Always campaigning, giving speeches all around the country.

Came in on a wave of “get-it-done” and went right after corruption. Except, almost immediately after his reforms were passed by the legislature, he exempted his staff and certain parties in the executive branch.

The biggies are cuts to funding for higher education and healthcare (hospitals, Medicaid, etc.) It’s part his fault, and part the state’s. See, higher education and healthcare are the only two funds in the state budget that are NOT protected from cuts by state constitutional amendment. So when we get in a bind, like we are now, with oil prices so low, those are the only places to cut.

He is VERY anti-tax, which most of us like, but now, when there’s a shortfall, all we can do is cut healthcare and higher ed. Meanwhile, we have some huge tax breaks afforded to business and the film industry, some of which aren’t showing the economic impact to the state budget as they should. Even the state Repubs. are trying to get him to compromise."
    You can't tax your way out of budget problems, but you most certainly can make them worse. Taxes and regulations are why businesses pick up and leave a state. If the revenue isn't there things need to be trimmed.

Knowing Louisiana, the whiners will vote in a corrupt Democrat when Jindal is gone and then wonder why things get worse.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

The bitch is as dirty as they come, but as one of my fellow workers once said "Better her than ANY republican!"

That's just the way they think! (Have been indoctrinated!)

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The puppet masters have set Hitlary up to take a fall. She announced early so the Repubs will all focus on her, and by DNC nomination time, she'll be totally burned out and useless as a candidate. That's when they'll nominate someone who has much less baggage and nothing, public, to bring him down. He'll have a fresh start and the Repubs won't have as much time to gather ammo against him, leaving him fairly unscathed by negative events in his past.

I was wondering this, the other day...when Hitlary realizes she being thrown under the bus by the DNC, will she be vindictive enough to start spilling the beans on Obama and the other Dims who have torn the Constitution to shreds, or will she take her lumps and leave peacefully? I realize that she will be caught in the crossfire, but will she care?

I can't see her bowing out gracefully.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I hve thought that from the very start. look what the dims pulled that last election....

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Hillary reminds me of the captain of the Titanic, totally unable to see the iceberg that will sink her ship because her ego won't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The puppet masters have set Hitlary up to take a fall. She announced early so the Repubs will all focus on her, and by DNC nomination time, she'll be totally burned out and useless as a candidate. That's when they'll nominate someone who has much less baggage and nothing, public, to bring him down. He'll have a fresh start and the Repubs won't have as much time to gather ammo against him, leaving him fairly unscathed by negative events in his past.

I was wondering this, the other day...when Hitlary realizes she being thrown under the bus by the DNC, will she be vindictive enough to start spilling the beans on Obama and the other Dims who have torn the Constitution to shreds, or will she take her lumps and leave peacefully? I realize that she will be caught in the crossfire, but will she care?

I can't see her bowing out gracefully.

I'm convinced she is playing the role of "John the Baptist" and clearing a path for Fauxcahontas the old Squaw from Assachussetts to get the nomination. She can't be so stupid as to allow herself to be played. There's a damn good reason she hasn't been answering any media questions. She's in on it and is part of the plan.

Hitlery has so much negative baggage she's dragging behind her that anyone else will look acceptable. Also Fauxcahontas' head-butting with Zero over his trade deal can be seen and spun as her distancing herself from the rest of the democrap ball-washers.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast