Thread: More carbon fiber goodness from Buck Knives

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up More carbon fiber goodness from Buck Knives

I posted last year about our newest club knife (Buck Collectors Club Inc) a 110 with copper frame and lightening strike carbon fiber scales. Well earlier this year Buck offered a limited edition 110 again with a copper frame but this time the blade is a drop point in S30v with stone wash finish and the scales are C-TEK with nickel silver. It's a great looking blade and I could not be more p!eased. Below are some photos of it as well as both of them together.

On a side not the BCCI is offering this years club knife in the model 112 pattern to match last years 110. I'll be placing my order for that one shortly so I'll have the set. That one won't ship until December so it will be a lot wait but well worth it.

Enjoy the pics and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Nice! Do you buy your knives from just the collector club or elsewhere?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

From\through the club as well as my Buck distributor, the Buck website, various internet dealers and some off eBay.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell