Thread: In Baltimore, Blacks themselves guilty of targeting other minorities during riots

In Baltimore, Blacks themselves guilty of targeting other minorities during riots

The biggest horseshit I remember from the L.A. Riots of 1990 were that the rioting blacks and hispanics (mostly blacks) burned down tons of Asian owned businesses. Now I find many things about Asian cultures weird or irritating, but they always work really hard and have a good work ethic. The fact that 72% of the businesses burned to the ground by the 'gros' were Asian was an obvious racists attack by the blacks against another racial group, one who actually works for a living, and thus is despised by the 'hood rats'.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...de_946670.html

Baltimore’s WBAL News reported the same day that “42 Korean grocers, delis, and carry-outs” had been “destroyed or damaged during the unrest,” with the total number still being tallied. The television station also noted that the Korean consulate and the Korean-American wife of Maryland governor Larry Hogan subsequently held meetings with some business owners to discuss reconstruction.

WBAL added that masked intruders not only looted Freddie’s Liquor but beat up store owner Young Park. John Bang, the owner of Hopkins Beauty Supply, said he applied lessons he learned from the L.A. riots: He barricaded himself “with an arsenal of weapons.” He told WBAL, “I have registered firearms, a shotgun, AR-15, pistols.” Bang said that if rock-carrying looters tried to enter his business, “I would say ‘I’m armed! Don’t come in!’ And if they don’t believe me and became more aggressive, I would give them a warning shot.”
    Asians are learning their lessons, and getting FIREARMS and defending their homes and stores. What's outrageous is that the Mainstream media always frames the narrative that it's the WHITE MALE who is oppressing the innocent black rioters. Bullshit. When the real story (amongst many) is that Black rioters are more racist than any Klansman or Nazi, and they attack Asians, with nary a peep from the Liberal media.

Something to remember, if you want to shut up a liberal (though it's not like they will listen though....)

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Color me not surprised one itty bitty bit.

Ok I am ready to pose for my oil painting with my unsurprised look.

Makes sense when you consider that you have folks in that neighborhood doing much better than others. The natives fail to recognize that is because they are willing to work instead of stands around with their hands out or commit crimes

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Asians also have a strong family ethic, which blacks no longer care much about.

Asians also excel in school.....
    Returns June 3rd.